• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

Holy shit this state is fucked.

Illegal alien sues San Francisco because the police turned him over to immigration authorities.

He fucking won. City will pay him $190,000.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/06/30/san-francisco-to-pay-190g-to-undocumented-immigrant-over-sanctuary-law-violation-lawyer-says.html

• Replies 22.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Amazing Larry

16 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Illegal alien sues San Francisco because the police turned him over to immigration authorities.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/06/30/san-francisco-to-pay-190g-to-undocumented-immigrant-over-sanctuary-law-violation-lawyer-says.html

seems like an opportunity for a very interesting constitutional debate about state law vs. federal law.

1 hour ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Weird that the Asian Law Caucus would be representing someone from El Salvador.  Even weirder that it wasn't a typical Asian lawyer.

17 hours ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

I gotta say, it's totally worth it to see you and others losing your relative minds over this. I support this judgment.

17 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

I gotta say, it's totally worth it to see you and others losing your relative minds over this. I support this judgment.

I think both parties are wrong here. It was a dick move by the cops to detain him after he was just trying to get his stolen car back and the dude was in the US illegally. If the city of San Francisco wants to keep dishing out money for BS reasons to illegals then that's between their city council and voters. 

17 hours ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

The way I read it is, he didn't "win" he settled. It's a win for him of course but not really a test of the law.

If you're in the country illegally you should know there's a chance you'll be deported.

48 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

I think the rule of law is important.  This judgement is the opposite of that.  Any logical person will see this.  Just because the cops were dicks does not change the law.

19 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Somehow I just can't imagine the English countryside being more dangerous than living in Los Angeles.

Tabloid thing?  They do seem to harass celebrities a lot more over there. 

Or is there things going on over there that our media just won't cover because, well, it doesn't meet their agenda?

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/26/2015 at 10:00 AM, tdawg87 said:

On one hand I love to see cons on Facebook complain about "muh gunz", on the other hand I just can't side with libs on anything more than I already do.

I do not believe stricter gun laws will curb violent crimes. Just as stricter drug laws don't prevent people from using/selling drugs. If someone wants it bad enough, they will get it.

Absolutely agree, it isnt like these things people are doing with guns are legal today so why exactly would more laws change anything?  Laws affect only the law abiding.
Those who believe this are buying a bill of goods in my opinion.