• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 22.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Amazing Larry

• 2 weeks later...

LOL.   Just got this email. 

Subject:  Boycott US Money

Please Boycott and do NOT use the $1, $2, $10, $20 bills, as they depict slave owners on them.

Please send them to me, and I will see to it that they are disposed of properly.  Thank you very much.

I can give you my address upon request. 

$1 George Washington

$2 Thomas Jefferson

$10 Alexander Hamilton

$20 Andrew Jackson

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/347597-hillary-clinton-wanted-to-trump-during-debate-back-up-you-creep

An interesting topic for discussion and a mirror into yet another way that Trump succeeded.  It obviously bothered Hillary but she knew if she brought it up it would somehow make her look weak.  And yet, it was obvious what Trump was doing, and he got away with it.

30 minutes ago, Glen said:

Quebec offered helpers and material goods, were turned down and told to send thoughts and prayers instead.

What if they don't need that kind of stuff right now, or they can't handle the help at this point?

Or is it just that he asked for prayer that is bugging you?

34 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

If he didn't ask for prayer, it wouldn't be a story.

It'd be more a story if after a (relatively) small disaster, compared to say a large earthquake in LA or an ABBA reunion, that FEMA didn't have enough supplies to support the displaced.