• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Video Game Reviews: What Are You Playing?

mulwin444

Dream on pond scum sucker, your wolf is not crewing through my Daedric armor and the old sword of light pretty much scares him back to his doghouse. The only real question is do I slice you up into 8 slice or twelve for the party we are having.

Edited by notti

My review of Tera that I put on Metacritic:

"I honestly can't believe all the POSITIVE REVIEWS for this garbage.

Do all these people like playing the SAME GAME they've played five-ten times before?! 

BEST COMBAT SYSTEM EVER?! I might like DOUBLE DRAGON better than this! 

I only got to level 11 and I could ALREADY TELL it was going to be the SAME redundant CHORE QUESTS every damn place I go! It's just another walk-around-and-do-this (again) game! 

These ratings should be a FOUR MAX and more realistically a 2.5! 

I'm convinced En Masse Entertainment paid off thousands of people to give this game GOOD RATINGS and then went broke soon-after so they had to make it FREE TO PLAY. 

Garbage game with VERY FEW UPSIDES.

2/10!

Now to look for another free multiplayer game...but I think Ill try and find MLB 05

Edited by DW711

• 1 month later...

I've been watching this kid on youtube play in. It looks so rad. I'm into the setting much more than the Dark Souls setting.

It also doesn't seem as hard as Souls and I've heard reviews saying that it's still really hard but much more fair than Souls, then I've heard reviews of people saying that it's just as hard and frustrating.

Been playing Borderlands: The Handsome Collection a lot.

The XB1 version of Borderlands 2 is amazing.  Runs smoother and textures are beautiful.

I'm enjoying the Pre-Sequel as well.  Using Claptrap, and only up to level 19 so far.  

Boderlands 2 has exceptional writing and voice acting. I liked everything about the skill trees and ability to modify as you go.

When you complete the storyline in the Pre Sequel you can play Jack and as he levels it almost becomes invincible mode.

Claptrap's skill tree is exactly what you would expect from a claptrap. In a group he can be a complete pain in everyone else's ass depending on your build. He does have the advantage of being atmosphere free.

Thinking of purchasing the Last of us. Haven't completed a game in 4 years, but that one looks very intriguing.

Also, that new battlefront trailer looks great. 

It's not bad. I think I'm halfway through it and stopped playing, but it's kind of like Uncharted meets Resident Evil. I'll probably pick it back up at some point, but didn't blow my doors off like I expected based on reviews, etc.

I didn't plan on playing it but it came for free with my PS4. If you can pick it up on the cheap it's probably at least worth a play.

Thinking of purchasing the Last of us. Haven't completed a game in 4 years, but that one looks very intriguing.

Also, that new battlefront trailer looks great. 

Bought that for my PS3.  For me, it was the best game I've played yet.  In my opinion, the writing and storyline was one of the tightest and most fulfilling that I have encountered. 

one of them is the archer type and he can one shot me with an arrow so its like insta-death whenever he sees me.  I'm playing on master difficulty so the archer accuracy is insane.

I'm trying to get my follower to tank for me, but the dude just always go for me no matter what.  I'll probably just try to sneak around him