• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Video Game Reviews: What Are You Playing?

mulwin444

Only Gamecube game that I enjoyed was Ikaruga.  I recently tried to get another copy of it but they want $100 for it.  Same with the Zelda collection.  Never should have gotten rid of them.

IMO Castlevania SOTN, Super Street Fighter 2, Shining Force, and it is newer but Soul Calibur 2

Went to Pax South last weekend.

Tried out DA Insurrection for a bit.

Elite Dangerous with the Oculus Rift and a Saitek x52  is pretty insane.

Tried out the New 3DS

Didn't get to try out Gigantic or Dreadnaugt though they looked pretty awesome.

I wore that shit out and occasionally look for the new EA Sports golf game......they parted ways with Tiger, so it will be a different name.

That's also the only game where I bought DLC as I bought all the extra courses. It was also the one game you play with chicks and they liked it with the mini games.

I don't think I have it anymore, but was a couple hole-in-ones away from 100%/platinum trophy....the one where you need 25 of them.

Good memories for the hard shit. I remember I got the double eagle achievement on the British Open course where the wind was in my favor and I hit a hole-in-one on a par 4 and the hole-in-one challenge on that first Masters par 3, that only one person in history has hit a hole-in-one.

Never really played online before, but was actually pretty badass online versus others. I think I even used to post about the game here when I was playing it and a video game thread would come up. I had every course and shot dialed in.

tiger-woods-pga-tour-12-cover.jpg

This game is my addiction, I can play it for hours on end

I played the hell out of it too. It was really cool adding Augusta. Proud that I got all 1000 achievement points for it too. Kind of a grind trying to get all the challenges and hole-in-ones.

Yeah, I didn't play much of the '13 edition...I think that was the Ryder Cup one.

I think I was pissed because I dropped $40 on the DLC in '12 and not only was it not transferable, but they were pretty much the same courses and they wanted me to buy them again. Thought that was bullshit.

The new one they are working on looks pretty badass on a new gen console.

I really need to get better at first person shooters. I tried to play Titanfall and just got my ass handed to me repeatedly.

Same with me on Destiny. Helped my team none by being the guy at level 21 getting perpetually owned by an 11 on the other squad. Not sure what their thinking is putting together random teams where there are 10 or more levels of difference between players. One of the level 31 on the other team just ran through the map shanking everyone. It was like playing 1,000 ways to die in humiliating ways.

I'll be on later tonight.

I really need to get better at first person shooters. I tried to play Titanfall and just got my ass handed to me repeatedly.

It's a game that relies on movement and map knowledge. Most of the people who still play have probably put in 20-50+ hours. 

So anyone new trying to jump in is going to have a bad time.

I played when it first released for around 2 weeks. My main issue was the awful matchmaking since I was a lone wolf and they would throw me in with randoms going against stacked teams. Was very frustrating.

The game also seemed very bare bones. 

It definitely was one of the more enjoyable online shooters I've played in the last few years though.

Edited by Poozy