• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Video Game Reviews: What Are You Playing?

mulwin444

Only like 5 bucks per episode if you just want to try it out first.

It's different from your standard game. More like a chose your own adventure book. The main story stays the same no matter what decisions you make though.

Most of the time, but there were around five different ending for the 2nd season of Walking Dead.

It's a game that basically looks like a show/movie.

If you want to play it...30 bucks on Steam..I thought you guys might prefer this, though!

I'm 32 minutes in trying to watch the whole thing on my breaks at work. I'll never play the game so I'll enjoy watching it. Yea the guy is making so many decisions I wouldn't have but oh well, it's like watching a lost episode of GoT.

At least finish 3 if you've invested so much time in 1 and 2 already

Maybe I don't get it but I thought these games were such crap.  The third person views, clunky and counter intuitive controls, etc.  I guess if you care about stories that's the reason to play.

Wow,that sucks...was a fan of Far Cry 3 and was looking to pick this one up when the price dropped. 

Don't get me wrong, the game is great. It's pretty much a continuation of FC3 but in the Himalayas (it's kind of a fake Nepal) and the landscape is beautiful. There are like 6 different versions of the story/ending that you chose to do by making certain decisions throughout the game. The one I chose sucked but there was no way I could have known. I don't think the creators thought it through all the way.

Edit: I also feel like this game is harder than FC3 which is awesome for a challenge. When I played 3, taking over enemy bases was so easy, it was like every time I went to one I took it over without alerting any guards or alarms. More than half of the enemy bases in 4 it seems like you can't not alert the guards. Really tough. They've also added these "hunter" enemies that when you tag them on your camera the tag goes away after a few seconds so you're always losing them and if there are any animals around, they kind of have the ability to sic the animals on you. So you have to take them out first strategically but that's easier said than done. I enjoyed the challenges. The map is also HUGE.

This guy is a hunter

Hunter_157692.jpg

Edited by TobiasFunke

Maybe I don't get it but I thought these games were such crap.  The third person views, clunky and counter intuitive controls, etc.  I guess if you care about stories that's the reason to play.

I prefer third person view to First-person so it never bothered me.  ME1's combat was pretty uninspiring  but, progressively, the combat mechanics got better from ME1 through ME3, with ME3 incorporating combat rolls, grendades, Omni-blade strikes, smoother mechanics, etc.  The stories and characters are well-written and the ME Universe is expansive.  My only real complaint was a lot of the RPG elements got diluted out in ME2 and never really returned for ME3, being more of a shooter-RPG

fuuuuuuuuck. Was not expecting that GoT ending. Of course I blame the player's bad decisions.

Yeah it threw me off too. Unfortunately the ending in episode 1 is the same for everyone.

I would give episode 2 a try to see if you enjoy it. Each episode only costs like 5 bucks.

Knowing how long the game takes, I'm not sure I'd play it again. I literally did everything one could in that game.....except I don't think I ever got a black chocobo and may or may not have beaten the the land ultimate creature (KOTR + Mime +etc, etc.)

I was in high school and wrote an English paper on the game haha. I just plagiarized the plot and turned it in. This game actually wrecked my grades.