• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Video Game Reviews: What Are You Playing?

mulwin444

Hmmm. Try looking for a master reset, or hard reset function.

I think you hold the power button in for 10 seconds or so until it beeps twice, then push power again and it's supposed to reset the system. It may eliminate the safe mode it's stuck in. Not sure, but you can search from that option as well.

Cyber-Monday sale of Dragon Age: Inquisition $45 across all platforms

Right now, I'm 40 hours in and I'm in the beginning of Act II.  Granted, I have been systematically completing territories, doing all side quests, puzzles, and dungeons, but the main narrative is supported by these adventures even if they may appear slightly off piste.  Some additional items:

- You can truly shape the game you want to play.  If you want to speed-run the main story, you can do so in 20-30 hours if you skip through conversations and stick to the main roads.  Or you can get lost in the map.  The one slight disadvantage of this is, if you explore too long, it felt like you lost the pull of the main story at times.

- The voice acting is top notch and your companions are all pretty interesting.  Again, you have the freedom to take these companions on your adventure or leave them at the side of the road.  Each one has their own companion quests that allow you to develop the relationship with them respectively.  Plus, the dialogue is really funny at times. 

- The attention to detail is pretty astounding.  Once you take possession of your second act Keep - Skyhold - you can customize it to your tastes with additions unlocked through your adventures.  One cool feature was a a throne room where you could sit in judgement of defeated adversies from  previous encounters with many options of meting out punishment from brutal to benign to ludicrous. 

I'm not even halfway through the game but I can fully recommend it just from what I have experienced so far.  Its easily among the best RPG's I've ever played and, at $45, you'll get your money's worth.

Cyber-Monday sale of Dragon Age: Inquisition $45 across all platforms

Right now, I'm 40 hours in and I'm in the beginning of Act II.  Granted, I have been systematically completing territories, doing all side quests, puzzles, and dungeons, but the main narrative is supported by these adventures even if they may appear slightly off piste.  Some additional items:

- You can truly shape the game you want to play.  If you want to speed-run the main story, you can do so in 20-30 hours if you skip through conversations and stick to the main roads.  Or you can get lost in the map.  The one slight disadvantage of this is, if you explore too long, it felt like you lost the pull of the main story at times.

- The voice acting is top notch and your companions are all pretty interesting.  Again, you have the freedom to take these companions on your adventure or leave them at the side of the road.  Each one has their own companion quests that allow you to develop the relationship with them respectively.  Plus, the dialogue is really funny at times. 

- The attention to detail is pretty astounding.  Once you take possession of your second act Keep - Skyhold - you can customize it to your tastes with additions unlocked through your adventures.  One cool feature was a a throne room where you could sit in judgement of defeated adversies from  previous encounters with many options of meting out punishment from brutal to benign to ludicrous. 

I'm not even halfway through the game but I can fully recommend it just from what I have experienced so far.  Its easily among the best RPG's I've ever played and, at $45, you'll get your money's worth.

If you log on to Origin with a VPN that says you're in Mexico you can get the regular version for $40 or deluxe for $45 and that's without a sale price.

Mildly play GTA 5 since the PS4 version has all the trophies to do again, but mainly FIFA 15.

No one gives a **** about my thoughts on the games.

Is GTA 5 about the same on the PS4 as it was on the PS3?  I was in the middle of it when my PS3 died.  Saw a commercial for it and it made me want to play it again.

I'd say so far. I had just started playing it another play through before I unexpectedly got this PS4 bundle, so I started but am dragging in keeping up since I just did this a week ago on PS3. So I haven't got to really explore and check out all the new landscape. With more hard drive space they added better scenery and I've seen random things like alley cats or different wildlife.

I think 1st person mode is the big change, but they did a bunch of tweaks to the controls and to work with the PS4 controller.....but you can go back to classic or PS3 controls.

There is a bunch of new radio dialogue and music, I think news cars (although I haven't seen any...but the DLC cars are all standard and now running around the streets randomly). I'm trying not to blaze through the cut scenes to see if there is anything new there, I think I came across one new scene.

So it's a prettier and slightly tweaked version.....there may be more people and traffic, a more normal setting opposed to what they had to take out to HD restrictions. I don't think it's worth a new purchase, but thrown in as a bundle for free it's sweet or for people interested in online which has not only been upgraded, but moving forward I think Rockstar are only adding DLC to new gen systems.

The game definitely moves and loads a lot faster.

They're the onese that did Walking Dead and all the other point and click decision games right?

GoT needs to be a Skyrim type game. Epic open world game where you walk into different lands under different houses and they treat you completely different. That would be awesome. Shit, I'd be happy if they just made the new Elder Scrolls game as a Game of Thrones game.