• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Ongoing NBA Thread

m0nkey

first time GS has lost two in a row this season, and i think the first time since the finals last year.

they're in big trouble. TBS talking about how curry may be injured a lot more than we've been led to believe.

On May 24, 2016 at 10:23 PM, Tank said:

first time GS has lost two in a row this season, and i think the first time since the finals last year.

they're in big trouble. TBS talking about how curry may be injured a lot more than we've been led to believe.

yeah. not good time for that.

eesh. they need draymond to start showing up.

curry is getting double and triple teamed like a mutha.

The reason I hate Cleveland is bc of Dan Gilbert

he cries when Lebron leaves, he cries about super teams, he then is the ring leader in blocking the cp3 trade to the lakers. Talking about competitive balance and all that. Not only does he land #1 picks consecutively , he signs Lebron back, then he trades for Kevin love. Creating his own super team in the weak eastern conference.

he deserves to be shit on. I can't stand that guy 

Struggling right now...

I don't like Steph Curry, I don't like Draymond Green, I don't like the Warriors style of play, I don't like anything about GS.

But I find myself in the odd position of rooting for them against LeBron and Cleveland.

Sucks.

I understand that it's natural for people to want to see those on top fall but I don't get the dislike for Curry.  I don't hear about him doing illegal things, he doesn't seem to be cocky unless you count already heading back down the court after he knows the shot he put up is going in and when he does talk he seems to say the right things to avoid all the criticism and naysayers.  Lebron on the other hand I get because from early on he let the whole "king" thing go to his head (frankly who wouldn't), he had the decision which aired on ESPN when he decided to "take his talents to Miami" which I can still visualize and crack up about, he's criticized teammates and so on.  Anyways I hope GS wins because I'll root for just about anyone besides Cleveland especially since ESPN has been playing the 30 for 30 Believeland almost daily since it first aired.  Green should have been suspended already for his antics but that's like expecting an SEC football team to suspend it's start player for the bowl game.  In the mean time I hope he gets his nuts crunched by an opposing player who does it right back to him.    

1 hour ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

I understand that it's natural for people to want to see those on top fall but I don't get the dislike for Curry.  I don't hear about him doing illegal things, he doesn't seem to be cocky unless you count already heading back down the court after he knows the shot he put up is going in and when he does talk he seems to say the right things to avoid all the criticism and naysayers.  Lebron on the other hand I get because from early on he let the whole "king" thing go to his head (frankly who wouldn't), he had the decision which aired on ESPN when he decided to "take his talents to Miami" which I can still visualize and crack up about, he's criticized teammates and so on.  Anyways I hope GS wins because I'll root for just about anyone besides Cleveland especially since ESPN has been playing the 30 for 30 Believeland almost daily since it first aired.  Green should have been suspended already for his antics but that's like expecting an SEC football team to suspend it's start player for the bowl game.  In the mean time I hope he gets his nuts crunched by an opposing player who does it right back to him.    

Lebron also handpicked his coach lol (Lue)