• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Ongoing NBA Thread

m0nkey

Welp, thought this was done in 5. MAybe it would have been if Draymond wasn't suspended. Warriors got a lot of open shots tonight but in that first half they couldn't hit anything. Curry was the only one hitting jumpers. They finally remembered how to shoot towards the end of the 3rd quarter but it was too little too late. Bron was making sure they weren't coming all the way back

Still think the Dubs win(they should). If they blow it though it's one of the biggest chokes in sports

Curry lost his cool. First ejection in his career.

They shot poorly, the Cavs played good defense, and LeBron took over in the second half. I think at one point he scored 18 straight points for Cleveland. 

Cleveland is a great team and they have a real chance of winning Game 7. Golden State cannot afford to fall far behind after another slow start. They'd better be ready from the opening tip.

I'm not a conspiracy guy but I believe if the series was tied at 2 they wouldn't have suspended Green for game five.  Then Bogut goes down in game five, Cleveland blows them out the next two.  I have no idea what's going to happen in game 7, history says GS at home, but ALL those whistles in game 6.  I just don't know. 

Some sort of bullshit went on in Cleveland where Curry's wife tweeted she was delayed getting into the parking when  they shut the gate on her bus.  Then her father is grabbed by security and accused of using a false credential to get in. 

16 hours ago, Angelsjunky said:

I'm not really much of a basketball fan, but I got roped into the Finals. My basic impression is:

1. Steph Curry is enormously overrated

2. LeBron James is much better than Steph Curry

watch more games.

he didnt win back to back MVPs, and lead his team to two of the best seasons in NBA history without being insanely good.

On May 31, 2016 at 8:51 AM, nate said:

Two time MVP.  Brings out all the jealous haters.

On June 1, 2016 at 5:00 PM, mrwicked said:

another year, another lebron loss in the finals.

when will some other team step up in that conference?

Agreed

On June 2, 2016 at 11:48 AM, nando714 said:

Lebron also handpicked his coach lol (Lue)

On June 3, 2016 at 4:09 AM, bloodbrother said:

Curry and Thompson play like shit and the Dubs still cruise to a double digit victory. Getting past the Thunder was their biggest threat. Should wrap this series up in 5 games IMO

Agreed

I give up, I could probably find so much more shit in this thread.

What a game. I'm not the biggest NBA dude anymore, but seeing that GS/OKC series and coming back from 3-1 to seeing Cleveland do it in the finals and on the road is beyond nuts.

Happy for Cleveland and Lebron coming back to deliver the trophy and coming through.

That block by Bron in the final minute was incredible. What a series and what a story. Congrats to the Warriors on completing the biggest choke job in NBA History and congrats to Cleveland for finally winning. Bron's greatness can't be doubted after this series. Coming back from 3-1 down vs 73 win team and winning game 7 on the road