• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Ongoing NBA Thread

m0nkey

This is the worst excuse to not sign someone. Starting to? Last year, Julius Randle was starting to get hurt too much. Lakers should trade him.

And I'd take Durant over Barnes any day of the week. Barnes is a solid player, but Durant is better. It likely won't cost them someone else besides Barnes with the salary cap increase.

I don't think it is!

If you don't believe me..check out the Warriors injuries last year.

What do the Warriors even need him for? 82-18 during the last 100 regular season games isn't good enough?!

As for Randle..don't know him well enough.

Edited by DW711

The Sixers have just set a record for the longest losing streak in the history of the four major American professional sports leagues. 27 straight losses, which surpasses the 1976-1977 Tampa Bay Buccaneers 0-26 franchise start. YAY, SPORTS. I need a new hobby.

Teams that stand pat allow other teams to catch up to them. Standing pat just because it worked last year is dumb. Teams must always try to get better because the rest of the league is gunning for you.

Sorry, I was out of town for a bit!

As for standing pat being 'dumb'...check the Warriors rotation from the 2013-2014 season. It's not that much different as it was today.

Ezeli was out for the year. They got Livingston to take Blake/Bazemores spot. Green took over for Lee and that's about it. Seems like the same basic team to me!

I didn't really consider it standing pat when all of those guys WERE going to get better. Hell, screw MVP..Curry might be the most IMPROVED player in the league.

It's cliche' as all hell, but you don't fix what's not broken. Durant (and any other high priced free agent) would most likely screw things up.

As for the Warriors beating the Bulls season..it'll come down to how many injuries they have. The West is a bit worse this year (so far) so I'll give them 50/50. Maybe some betting site has odds for that.

Looks like Bovada had it around 5 to 1 after 16 straight wins..so it's probably 4/1 now.

• 1 month later...

They need to go 34-5 over the remaining schedule to set the record.

Even the 1971-72 Lakers went 30-10 after starting off 39-3 (including the still major sports record 33 game winning streak).

The Spurs have quietly played 36-6 basketball so far, but blotted out by the Warriors run so far.

Edited by Angel Oracle