• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Ongoing NBA Thread

m0nkey

I don't understand the NBA's scheduling.  The Warriors/Grizzlies played game 2 on Tuesday and don't play game 3 until Saturday.  The Clippers/Rockets played game 2 on Wednesday and play game 3 on Friday.  So the Warriors/Grizzlies have three days off between games 2 and 3 while the Clippers/Rockets only get one day off.  Is there something else scheduled in Memphis or Houston impacting when the teams play?  

I don't understand the NBA's scheduling. The Warriors/Grizzlies played game 2 on Tuesday and don't play game 3 until Saturday. The Clippers/Rockets played game 2 on Wednesday and play game 3 on Friday. So the Warriors/Grizzlies have three days off between games 2 and 3 while the Clippers/Rockets only get one day off. Is there something else scheduled in Memphis or Houston impacting when the teams play?

No, they just love dragging this shit out

Not surprising as Harden is fun to watch but he plays little or no defense far too often.  Offensively he reminds me of Tracy McGrady who could light up a scoreboard but other than that he's not the key player on a championship team.  Howard has regressed since his Orlando days and it started with his move to the Lakers where he seemed to wilt under the pressure of a bigger market.  That guy is more talk than anything and I do really enjoy watching him lose in the playoffs.  

Looking at all the remaining teams right now it's the Clippers then everyone else.  GS can turn it around but they are facing a long physical series from Memphis.  Nobody in the east looks impressive right now and had the officials seen Blatt trying to call a TO yesterday when they didn't have one Cleveland would possibly be down 3-1.     

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately the Cavs aren't full strength. Otherwise it would have been an amazing series. If Lebron pulls this off, I'll consider him the best ever.

And for teams that don't take the regular season seriously just look at the Warriors. They had the easiest path to the Finals in the west and are now playing a depleted Cavs team. They weren't even challenged.