• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Ongoing NBA Thread

m0nkey

Never thought I'd be pulling so hard for the Cavs.

What an amazing game. Fuck the Warriors and all their showboating BS. I'm glad they broke the regular season record since it took a little something away from the Bulls but damn, it's gotta be so disappointing to come up just a bit short. I'm not a huge LeBron James fan but I have to admit, it's a pretty cool story to come back and win. I love Kyrie Irving - that's a dude that'll make a great play and then won't start dancing like a jackass. He hit the big shot right in front of Steph Curry's face - which makes all the much sweeter.

2 hours ago, Richard said:

For as much flack as LeBron gets, that guy went back to the team that trashed him, that was in last place, and took less money and delivered. 

That was a career defining championship.

The guy left them high and dry. They collected multiple top picks and assets to trade for love and he decides to come back

kobe never left, MJ never left when he couldn't beat Detroit. 

I am a Lakers fan but I remember Kobe going on radio shows and throwing the team under the bus "Yeah, I want to be traded" 

He might have forced the Lakers hand with those comments, but he was on his way out if they didn't land Gasol in that miracle deal.

Kevin Love was acquired after LeBron announced his return to Cleveland.

42 minutes ago, Richard said:

I am a Lakers fan but I remember Kobe going on radio shows and throwing the team under the bus "Yeah, I want to be traded" 

He might have forced the Lakers hand with those comments, but he was on his way out if they didn't land Gasol in that miracle deal.

Kevin Love was acquired after LeBron announced his return to Cleveland.

I know love was acquired after Lebron. Wiggins was another one of their assets 

bottom line is, Kobe never left, he was surrounded by pure shit and still stuck around never waiving his no trade clause. After sticking around going to 3 more finals and bring home the gold twice 

@nando714 We all know the Kobe story, but to say he was loyal to the Lakers organization through and through is up for debate.

But back to the main topic, you have to see how impossible it was for Bron and co to pull of what they did to win that title against the team that had the single best regular season. Losing Bogut really hurt the Warriors.

Yeah, the defense was sick and something few are talking about. Was it game 6 where the Warriors scored only 9 points in the first quarter?

hen you look at game 7, what stands out the most is the block by James and the way Love guarded Curry in the last minute when Curry was trying to shake him and open for a shot and ended up passing it.

18 hours ago, bloodbrother said:

Knicks may end up signing Dwight to replace Lopez. Melo/Rose/Dwight is a very nice trio and should make the Knicks one of the strong favorites for the 2010 season

except dwight howard blows. this guy completely crumbles under pressure.