• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Ongoing NBA Thread

m0nkey

well that sucked.

fun times though.

it's been electric here around the city for this run.

just like when the giants are doing their thing.

everyone, and every place, is all dubs all day.

so fun.

we are so hilariously spoiled when it comes to sports teams lately.

GS sucked so bad for so long it's almost like they didn't even have a team.  I can see why people in Frisco are excited.  What's it been, like 40 years since they won the division?

I remember when the Lakers beat GS 126-70 in the playoffs, good times.  One of the biggest blowouts in NBA playoffs history.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/197304210GSW.html

GS sucked so bad for so long it's almost like they didn't even have a team.  I can see why people in Frisco are excited.  What's it been, like 40 years since they won the division?

I remember when the Lakers beat GS 126-70 in the playoffs, good times.  One of the biggest blowouts in NBA playoffs history.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/197304210GSW.html

the year the warriors went to the playoffs as the #8 seed and beat the mavericks in the first round was also insane.

that was when we had baron davis.

it was like a college final four atmosphere.

this is also perfect timing for the move to SF next year.

This Warriors team was fun to watch this season. They played a lot like 80s NBA teams. Pushing it up the floor, even on made baskets. Maybe teams will stop playing isolation basketball and start playing the game the way it was meant to be played.

Lol at Andre iguodala being a finals MVP

The warriors are the lamest team to win the finals in a long time

They won 83 total games dude.

Third most all time - and the most since those freakish Bulls teams in the mid 90s.

League MVP.

#1 offense.

#1 defense.

67 wins regular season - 6th best all time.

10.0 point differential - 7th best all time.

8th team in history to finish with +10.0 point differential.

Elo rating at end of regular season was second to only that freakish 1996 Bulls team.

First western conference team to win 39 home games.

This was arguably the greatest western conference regular season since 1972 (when the lakers with aging wilt and west went crazy and won 69 games).

And they are built to contend for years to come.

Not exactly a lame team by any stretch of the imagination.

They play fast, shoot well and dominate.

But you can keep bitching all you want.

Edited by mrwicked

The Warriors are going to be scary good for the next few seasons, maybe even longer.

They had a historical season; one in which I don't think they got enough respect for what they did. I think a lot of people expected them to fizzle out in the playoffs like a lot of high octane offensive teams have before (the Suns, a lot of the Mavericks teams, OKC), but they didn't. Their ball movement all year was incredible. Kerr really pushed them over the hump on the offensive side of things. They're fun to watch and will be for years to come.