• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Game of Thrones

Going along with the previously discussed massive over analyzation of GoT, I submit that dragon glass is potentially a cure for the grey scale. 

impressed that the text actually reads something.  Also this idea seems likely to me.  Shireen was living on a "mountain" of the stuff. 

1 minute ago, mrwicked said:

what happened to the red headed witch chick with the necklace? is she still at the wall?

oh yeah you know jonas is coming back, his goal was to find a cure and get back to dragon blonde.

Jon Snow exiled her from the North.  She's heading south.  I'm sure we'll run into her soon enough.  My bet is she meets up with the hound and friends.

He will turn all dragon skin and she will have the hots for him. Then they spawn a bunch of half human half dragon babies and move to the countryside to raise llamas because it's safer than hanging out in the cities with all of the rest of the GoT psychos.

6 hours ago, mrwicked said:

what happened to the red headed witch chick with the necklace? is she still at the wall?

oh yeah you know jonas is coming back, his goal was to find a cure and get back to dragon blonde.

because I watched the finale again before the opener:

that Davos dude was still tripping about her burning that kid. she mentioned the god of light or whatever was the reason Jon snow was brought back to life. so instead of just dropping her then and there, Jon tells her to get the fuck out or he will kill her. she bounces and they haven't shown her since.

2 hours ago, Blarg said:

He will turn all dragon skin and she will have the hots for him. Then they spawn a bunch of half human half dragon babies and move to the countryside to raise llamas because it's safer than hanging out in the cities with all of the rest of the GoT psychos.

he's well on his way. when he reached out to grab samwell, his arm was all fucked up.

I think it was more due to the fact they've screwed up the Dorne characters from the beginning (to the point where they cut them almost completely out of last season) it was easier to kill them off. foreign invasion...geez...I hope they burned the writer alive as well.

As I watched last night's episode I couldn't help not really caring about Arya but I credit the writers/actress because they've made her almost robotic with her hatred towards Cersei.  It appears she's now heading to Winterfell and her demeanor changed hearing that Jon had taken back the north.  Euron's entrance onto the ship made the episode for me and seeing Theon piss himself was the icing on the cake.

10 minutes ago, red321 said:

I think it was more due to the fact they've screwed up the Dorne characters from the beginning (to the point where they cut them almost completely out of last season) it was easier to kill them off. foreign invasion...geez...I hope they burned the writer alive as well.

That almost seems like par for the course with Martin's writing though.  As you noted in the book thread he's in love with this world that he's created and at a point the books had too much going on with some characters you never cared about in the first place taking up pages then you didn't hear about them for multiple books.  Now the show has something like 11 episodes left to wrap up this massive story and world.