• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Game of Thrones

On 6/28/2016 at 10:11 AM, mrwicked said:

i think they are setting up dany to be the villain.

she has good intentions now but will be overcome with targaeryn madness and will try and f*ck sh*t up.

my theory stil looks good: everyone will crumble and the one true king will finally take over the thrown and save humanity from the white walkers: 'world mvp' samwell tarly.

http://screenrant.com/game-of-thrones-astrolabe-citadel-sam-tarly/

On July 6, 2016 at 10:10 AM, HaloCory22 said:

Season 7 officially delayed. They're gonna start filming later than usual due to winter being here. Which means we'll probably get a late summer start to season 7. Gah!

I really hope that means they spend a little more time on the scripts! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

welp, glad to see this thread back only to bounce again. i see the book worms want to speculate or say shit with more background knowledge and ruin the experience for everyone else or get people to watch from a different perspective.

we all know how sensitive cez is here and even though i've never interacted with him, i'm pretty sure i'm blocked so someone else will have to say something to make him post in the book thread or refrain from his book knowledge.....aka the same routine that he does every year the show comes back.

at least red uses the spoiler tags.

2 hours ago, Joey said:

welp, glad to see this thread back only to bounce again. i see the book worms want to speculate or say shit with more background knowledge and ruin the experience for everyone else or get people to watch from a different perspective.

we all know how sensitive cez is here and even though i've never interacted with him, i'm pretty sure i'm blocked so someone else will have to say something to make him post in the book thread or refrain from his book knowledge.....aka the same routine that he does every year the show comes back.

at least red uses the spoiler tags.

There's nothing he wrote that anyone paying attention to the show wouldn't know.

45 minutes ago, red321 said:

There's nothing he wrote that anyone paying attention to the show wouldn't know.

i don't care to debate. if the show heavily emphasizes he will fly (you know, like the books do) or that jon is a warg, then i'll simply remove myself like i did before.

it was brought up multiple times when the thread was started, even shit you guys think is mild changes the perspective and viewing of someone simply watching the show on its own, or worse, makes it a focus for them. many of us don't care to read about book inferences, references, what one would derive from reading the books, or even minute details. we simply want to watch the show as it happens or speculate/discuss events we see happen.

i would have simply asked to use the hide feature, like you did, but i think this is the third year in a row he's done this after it was asked that he stop. even a book readers topic was created and used.

maybe i just don't understand what's so difficult. if it was one person, great, fuck them and who cares. when multiple people that generate the topics discussion ask that it be throttled back or stopped, it seems like a pretty reasonable request.

19 minutes ago, Joey said:

i don't care to debate. if the show heavily emphasizes he will fly (you know, like the books do) or that jon is a warg, then i'll simply remove myself like i did before.

it was brought up multiple times when the thread was started, even shit you guys think is mild changes the perspective and viewing of someone simply watching the show on its own, or worse, makes it a focus for them. many of us don't care to read about book inferences, references, what one would derive from reading the books, or even minute details. we simply want to watch the show as it happens or speculate/discuss events we see happen.

i would have simply asked to use the hide feature, like you did, but i think this is the third year in a row he's done this after it was asked that he stop. even a book readers topic was created and used.

maybe i just don't understand what's so difficult. if it was one person, great, fuck them and who cares. when multiple people that generate the topics discussion ask that it be throttled back or stopped, it seems like a pretty reasonable request.

Maybe you should just not read the thread if you can't wrap your head around the discussion. 

The script last season walked away from the book because they out produced the author so now any hair brained plot is possible. Make up one of your own, it may be just as right then people can bitch how you are running the show for the casual viewer. 

Just my opinion/preference, but I rather enjoy people with knowledge of the books using that to kind of frame the show for those of us that are just watchers. Kinda helps with getting some high-level perspective.

On March 9, 2017 at 8:19 PM, Joey said:

I agree.

if it was enough of a problem that a separate thread was made for those who simultaneously want to discuss the book, that discussion should be moved to that thread. 

dicks