• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Game of Thrones

I think Littlefinger is gona die also... but he might still have a few more episodes to go. Mellisandra seems a good bet to get offed this week but I'm not sure I'm invested enough in her right now for me to expect the show to do it. Cercei probably does live, but, like Littlefinger, I think her time left is limited and I don't want to miss predicting that one, lol.

On June 25, 2016 at 3:05 PM, AngelsLakersFan said:

Predictions for the season finale.

People who gona die:

High sparrow 

Sir Loras 

Queen Margery 

King Tommen

Grand Maester Pycel

Lancell Lanister

Kevan Lanister

Qyburn

Cerci 

... probably others also :)

SOOOO CLOSE!!!

Some how missed on Walder Frey... I just assumed they couldn't kill any more past that. lol

I am still concerned about the Sansa/LittleFinger dynamic. There is something else brewing there. 

This was a great finale, and really sets things up nicely for next season.  The battle lines have been drawn.

32 minutes ago, Chimi said:

By the way, I totally got chills during the whole Arya scene. So amazing and unexpected. 

Up until this episode, I really wasn't too much into Arya, but I didn't see this coming.  This really changed my mind on her character and now I can't wait to see what she will do next season.

This had some major bloodletting and I was surprised on how many ate it.  They also set up next season really well. Anticipation is already killing me.