• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Game of Thrones

14 hours ago, Don said:

Just my opinion/preference, but I rather enjoy people with knowledge of the books using that to kind of frame the show for those of us that are just watchers. Kinda helps with getting some high-level perspective.

great, use the book thread and/or hide features. again, i don't know what the fucking problem is. it was enough of a distraction that a separate thread was created so he could get his psuedo-intellect kicks off spouting his interpretation of how everything will play out based on his book readings. we fucking get it, the show is "past" the books now. it doesn't mean shit from the books magically becomes irrelevant or won't play a role in the rest of the show.

it's not hard for you guys to still have your "in-depth analysis" citing book knowledge without being a self important douche. he does this shit non-stop with disregard for others much like his trump/trump supporter posts.

you want book info or knowledge, great, use the book thread. that's what it's there for.

3 hours ago, Joey said:

great, use the book thread and/or hide features. again, i don't know what the fucking problem is. it was enough of a distraction that a separate thread was created so he could get his psuedo-intellect kicks off spouting his interpretation of how everything will play out based on his book readings. we fucking get it, the show is "past" the books now. it doesn't mean shit from the books magically becomes irrelevant or won't play a role in the rest of the show.

it's not hard for you guys to still have your "in-depth analysis" citing book knowledge without being a self important douche. he does this shit non-stop with disregard for others much like his trump/trump supporter posts.

you want book info or knowledge, great, use the book thread. that's what it's there for.

So you're the one person whining about posters talking about the books, yet we are all being self important douches. Got it. 

On 3/11/2017 at 6:29 AM, Joey said:

holy shit...I realize you change your name every few weeks...but I didn't realize you were the guy who started the common courtesy thread years back. I totally missed that connection.

The tv show is well past the books, and there was nothing being discussed that if you were paying attention to the tv show, or reading well written recaps, that you wouldn't have known.

i think now we might finally get to see some interplay between the powers that bran can wield and r'hllor, and also how the white walkers are going to fit into the end game. 

can't wait to see if cersei and tyrion get to visit with each other again, too. 

Saturday is 120 days from the season 7 premier. There are 60 episodes. I'm going to try to watch one ever other day to refresh my memory of the series. It's too complicated and detailed to go 1.5 years without watching and be back in mid season form from the get go.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, red321 said:

I can remember a time when you didn't want to watch the show, would ruin the never going to be written books!

i wanted to wait to watch the show until it was all done because i wrongly assumed the books would always stay ahead of the show.

i just didn't want to watch the ending of the grand narrative before i read it. 

no danger of that now, since GRRM clearly hates writing. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯