• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Game of Thrones

I agree...after the swim I paused for a second, saw that it was 50 minutes in and the recording was 1:05. Sweet...at least 10 more minutes...fade to black. So they can show comicon footage?

assholes. 

Other than that. Arya is a psycho badass. And shit howdy I want a dragon. Another kickass battle scene. They know how to do it. 

7 hours ago, Blarg said:

Asks John Snow what he would do then hops a dragon Uber and does exactly the opposite.

Snow has to believe that bending a knee to this bitch would be bending over.

not quite.

his context was killing innocents and ransacking castles. she killed the troops she thought she would kill at casterly rock.

33 minutes ago, red321 said:

Was tough to tell in the chaos, but at one point they should Jamie watching a horse drawn carriage take off...wondering if the Iron Bank won't be getting their golf after all.

I think the scene started out with them saying that the gold made it through the Kings Landing gates.

However it appeared that all of the grain and other supplies were destroyed.

2 minutes ago, nate said:

I think the scene started out with them saying that the gold made it through the Kings Landing gates.

However it appeared that all of the grain and other supplies were destroyed.

yea I didn't understand the strategy there.  I would have used the dragon to bbq all the soldiers and then had the Dothraki take all the supplies back to dragonstone.   Why destroy all the supplies that are loaded into wagons and ready for transport?

Did they re: the gold? Wasn't sure.

So many things you miss...thankfully there are recaps!

* didn't realize Bran's retort to Littlefinger, Chaos is a Ladder, is a statement Littlefinger has made in the past...also didn't catch the fact there were ravens cawing while Littlefinger was watching the little psycho swordfight with Brienne.

19 minutes ago, red321 said:

Did they re: the gold? Wasn't sure.

So many things you miss...thankfully there are recaps!

* didn't realize Bran's retort to Littlefinger, Chaos is a Ladder, is a statement Littlefinger has made in the past...also didn't catch the fact there were ravens cawing while Littlefinger was watching the little psycho swordfight with Brienne.

Yea, Bran can see right through Littlefinger, it was great when the three Starks were together and Sansa pointed out that Littlefinger doesn't do anything without expecting something back.

The way his jaw dropped when the Brienne and Arya fight happened was fucking great, like he realized those two want to get rid of him and they are bad asses.

3 hours ago, OCAngelsNotLAA said:

yea I didn't understand the strategy there.  I would have used the dragon to bbq all the soldiers and then had the Dothraki take all the supplies back to dragonstone.   Why destroy all the supplies that are loaded into wagons and ready for transport?

Armies don't fight long w/o food.  Gold in the end does them no good during a siege.  So the iron bank gets theirs (do they ?) but what's really important to cersei are those supplies and they're all gone.  Logistics is what wins wars ! I thought that was a really smart by the creators. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

Excellent episode, best of the season so far.

Just wondering, but did anyone notice how deep the river was where Jamie fell into the water?  He was at the edge of the river, then the next second, he looks like he's sinking in 10 to 20 feet of water.  Found that a little strange.