• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official Mark Trumbo Trade Chatter (DEAL DONE)

I never thought the Angels would be able to get two controllable (10 years between the two starters) starters for Trumbo, but it only takes one GM to make a questionable trade to help the Angels out. Even if Santiago ends up being a number 3 or 4 starter and Skaggs ends up being a number 4 or 5 starter, I'll still like the deal. 

It looks like last offseason the DBacks were smart to trade Bauer. I hope Skaggs proves the DBacks wrong and he turns into a number 2 or 3 starter. 

It appears to be a really good trade. I felt Trumbo shouod net us a solid back end starter and a prospect. I believe worst case scenario we will end up paying with two back end starters. Best case we have a mid order starter and maybe a front end starter. However the trade makes the Bourjos trade look worse. Lets hope i am under estimating Freese. I do like one suggestion. Lets go after Choo and trade kendrick. After all we have a surplus of 2b men. Then extend Trout in April.

@TylerSkaggs37: Going back home to where it all started back to the @Angels couldn't be more excited but I just want to thank the @Dbacks fans you are ......

I'm pretty sure that Skaggs is a local boy. His brother worked at the INO in Culver City a few years back when I was overseeing that location.