• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official Mark Trumbo Trade Chatter (DEAL DONE)

funny to watch all the people flip their tune about dipoto.

Here come the ''told you so's''. You idiots ruin times like this for everybody.

Yeah I eat crow, Dipoto pulled off a miracle here. Let's not turn this into one of your ego driven validation situations.

Edited by Halos of Anaheim

I would like to say sorry on behalf of myself and all other Angels fans who have ripped Dipoto the past month. 

This is the type of trade that can save you your job. Major props to Dipoto for getting 2 young starters and creating flexibility to still make moves. 

Why?  He still pissed away Grichuk.   Praise him when he does well, kick him in the balls when he screws the pooch.   I'll offer up handy to him for not trading away HK and moving the lesser player.

Guess the people who said Trumbo's power had real value in the NL were onto something?

Edited by Inside Pitch

Why?  He still pissed away Grichuk.   Praise him when he does well, kick him in the balls when he screws the pooch.   I'll offer up handy to him for not trading away HK and moving the lesser player.

Guess the people who said Trumbo's power had real value in the NL were onto something?

True. My post was meant to be a little sarcastic as well. 

Freese trade still wasn't good but this is a hell of a deal. Has to be Dipoto's best move he's made so far. 

Edited by Angels_Baseball

Top three reasons to corner the market on lefties.

1. Cano, Fielder, etc coming into the division.

2. Increased possibility of controlling the other teams running game.

3. 2 more lefties who won't be able to face Hamilton with 2 on and 2 out.

LOL at number 3. 

Jeff Fletcher ‏@JeffFletcherOCR 

For #Angels to really say they are legit contenders, still need one veteran, reliable starter IMO. Garza best case. They have the money.

That would be nice.

1. Weaver

2. Wilson

3. Garza

4. Santiago

5. Richards/Skaggs

Damn. Compared to what we were working with last year, well, there is no comparison.