• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels' tense atmosphere nearly included Pujols, Hunter fight in 2012

Scott34

http://www.cbssports.com/mlb/writer/scott-miller/23286878/broken-angels-tense-atmosphere-nearly-included-pujols-hunter-fight-in-2012

“Albert, you'd better get your facts straight,” a seething Hunter told Pujols.

Pujols said something back, and Hunter jumped him for being a bad teammate and pouting all season whenever he failed to get hits in a game, even in games the Angels won … and now he was going to call others out?

“Shut up, Torii,” Pujols snapped.

It was then that Hunter, from across the clubhouse, lost it and charged Pujols. Hawkins and outfielder Vernon Wells had to restrain him.

So, Wells, Pujols, and Hamilton were mostly Arte's doing?
Who would have thought that? Me.

So Scioscia really isn't all that great at controlling his clubhouse and the big salaried egos in there?

Was I the only guy who saw Torii smiling and laughing and telling reporters how Jim Leyland is the funniest, loosest, and best mannager he has ever played for?

So Scioscia really isn't all that great at controlling his clubhouse and the big salaried egos in there?

Was I the only guy who saw Torii smiling and laughing and telling reporters how Jim Leyland is the funniest, loosest, and best mannager he has ever played for?

He said the same thing about Sosh.

We already know that you know everything.

This is a non issue. Haven't you ever had disagreements at work, where for a moment things got out of hand? Now factor in that all of your mistakes are shown in the public eye over and over again. These are two opinionated guys that let the frustration of a season get the best of them. I'm willing to bet this happens in every club house over the course of a losing season (sorry no link). If it doesn't I'd almost have to question their competitive nature.

Just what I thought Pujols is not a good leader. He is not a club house leader. The guy is a selfish only about himself and his stats kind of guy. Hunter was the leader of this team and Pujols is just the highest paid player but not a leader at all. Jose should have stayed in St Louis