• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What have you watched recently? (Please use the hide function for spoilers or plot lines)

49 minutes ago, Lou said:

I saw him play at Mater Dei. He was an absolute stud.  I believe he ended up his college career at Alabama. 

I wish I had seen him play. He should have been a Bruin... but yes ended up at Alabama playing out of position. The documentary is worth watching.

8 hours ago, Lou said:

..I've been trying to find shows that aren't dramas so I can just throw on without having to think too much. That's why I liked Rake ( Not the Greg Kinnear US version!)

I guess I'm behind the times.

It is an old show with the 1st season in 2010.

Just nice to have a break from dramas.

I like seeing Danielle McCormack as Red in this show. Bea from Wentworth.

His secretary is in S8 of Wentworth as Lou Kelly.

Edited by Redondo

Netflix:  Crime Scene The Vanishing at the Cecil Hotel  Another good true crime series from Netflix.  This one focuses on a case at the Cecil Hotel.  They go through some of the history of the hotel, and man there was one thing that came out that I didn't know about.  I don't really think they even touched on it from another crime series.  But with this case, they really mix this one up well with first hand interviews of staff, police, and get the sjw internet people involved.  While it's a documentary, they really make it suspenseful and makes it worthwhile to watch till the end.  Don't want to give much away, but it focuses on a a persons disappearance from the hotel.  Worth the watch for crime fans.

7 minutes ago, Jason said:

I found this show on Prime called Fortitude. I’m about 4 or 5 episodes in and it seems like a good murder mystery but some thing tells me it will turn into something different. Just the setting in the northern most city in the world makes it kind of creepy 

I really liked it. The lead actor is in another good show called Rellik.

19 hours ago, gotbeer said:

Netflix:  Crime Scene The Vanishing at the Cecil Hotel  Another good true crime series from Netflix.  This one focuses on a case at the Cecil Hotel.  They go through some of the history of the hotel, and man there was one thing that came out that I didn't know about.  I don't really think they even touched on it from another crime series.  But with this case, they really mix this one up well with first hand interviews of staff, police, and get the sjw internet people involved.  While it's a documentary, they really make it suspenseful and makes it worthwhile to watch till the end.  Don't want to give much away, but it focuses on a a persons disappearance from the hotel.  Worth the watch for crime fans.

The Cecil Hotel is supposed to be haunted but they downplayed that in the documentary. 

9 hours ago, Jason said:

I found this show on Prime called Fortitude. I’m about 4 or 5 episodes in and it seems like a good murder mystery but some thing tells me it will turn into something different. Just the setting in the northern most city in the world makes it kind of creepy 

Good show

I enjoyed it.

On 2/17/2021 at 7:23 PM, gotbeer said:

Prime:  Mr. Robot Season 4  The finale of the series.  I thought it started off strong.  Wasn't fond of the last few episodes and how it ended though.  But probably the first 6 or so episodes was worth the watch.  If you have watched the first 3, definitely must finish it out.  

Don't you dare say a single bad thing about the immaculate final season of Mr. Robot.

12 hours ago, Taylor said:

Don't you dare say a single bad thing about the immaculate final season of Mr. Robot.

12 hours ago, Lou said:

I stopped watching a couple of episodes into S3.

12 hours ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

I did too, although I never officially quit. I couldn't really say why I stopped watching.

I really do feel like Mr. Robot is one of the few shows that really does tie up just about everything rather competently.

I love that show.