• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What have you watched recently? (Please use the hide function for spoilers or plot lines)

10 hours ago, failos said:

Anyone here watching For All Mankind S2? I’m about to start it

16 hours ago, T.G. said:

S2 E1 of For All Mankind. Started a bit slow..  but got pretty intense. Well done. Looking forward to more.

Lost My Idea GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

2 hours ago, Lou said:

Is For All Mankind all science-fictiony?

Not really.  It's a take on what would have happened had the Russians been the first to land on the moon.  It's not so much science fiction as it is just good fiction with interesting characters.  Space exploration and the battle with Russia to be the first in space, land on the moon, put a base on the moon, etc. is the back drop.   It also touches on social issues from time to time.

On 2/22/2021 at 2:10 PM, AngelsLakersFan said:

Damn, you guys are kinda getting me hyped for For All Mankind... How does Moore's writing compare to Battlestar Galactica?

Shame it's on Apple.

Apple has one of the best streaming platforms. Shut your mouth.

The writing is great, but you can’t really compare BSG and FAM

9 minutes ago, failos said:

I miss Arrested Development S1-3. Tried watching S4 and turned that shit off in 10 minutes.

Season 4 is brilliant. Did you watch the remixed version or the original? You can find the original version under "Trailers and More" on Netflix.

After watching it, you have to watch it again to recognize just how genius of a season it is. It's put together so well.

36 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Season 4 is brilliant. Did you watch the remixed version or the original? You can find the original version under "Trailers and More" on Netflix.

After watching it, you have to watch it again to recognize just how genius of a season it is. It's put together so well.

I’ll take your word for it, man. Will give it another chance.

edit: I watched the original S4 not remixed

Edited by failos

17 minutes ago, failos said:

I’ll take your word for it, man. Will give it another chance.

edit: I watched the original S4 not remixed

You have to really pay attention to all the clues they leave in the first half of the season, which pay off in the second half. Once you've seen it all and you go back, it's incredibly rewarding.

Source: I'm actually watching S4 again right now, for the first time in several years, and I'm enjoying it even more than the last time I watched it.

I've only seen S5 once and wasn't a big fan. I'm curious how I'll feel about it watching it the second time.

3 minutes ago, Taylor said:

You have to really pay attention to all the clues they leave in the first half of the season, which pay off in the second half. Once you've seen it all and you go back, it's incredibly rewarding.

Source: I'm actually watching S4 again right now, for the first time in several years, and I'm enjoying it even more than the last time I watched it.

I've only seen S5 once and wasn't a big fan. I'm curious how I'll feel about it watching it the second time.

cool. I'll check it out this week and post my thoughts here.