• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What have you watched recently? (Please use the hide function for spoilers or plot lines)

22 hours ago, Tank said:

WandaVision S3 — this episode started to show more action. There’s hope of some decent action next week. 

in a twist I don’t yet understand, the show’s theme/setting moved ahead a full decade. 

Spoiler

They have jumped time in every episode. The house is different in every one as well. At the end when Wanda ejected the black chick that knew her you can see there is a Truman Show thing going on. 

Also one thing I learned after the show is the black chick is the daughter of Captain Marvel's friend. 

1 hour ago, st1ckboy said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Well shoot, now I’m gonna have to rewatch it.

14 hours ago, Taylor said:

WandaVision Episode 3: Still a slow burn, but I'm excited to see what happens. Very entertaining.

9 hours ago, st1ckboy said:
  Reveal hidden contents

7 hours ago, Tank said:

Well shoot, now I’m gonna have to rewatch it.

Based on the trailers, it sure looks like it goes full Marvel on spectacle at some point.

On 1/26/2021 at 6:22 AM, fishbulb said:

Based on the trailers, it sure looks like it goes full Marvel on spectacle at some point.

Episode 4 is very good.  Surprise characters from the Marvel universe, some questions answered but not too many.  If you have watched the movies this is the episode for you.

11 hours ago, Tank said:

just finished S5 of The Shield. Wow. 

Reveal hidden contents

Glad you are enjoying it.

Definitely a good show.

On 1/29/2021 at 4:01 PM, Redondo said:

Finished S602 of Vikings on Amazon

Writers stretched quite a bit of the 20 episodes.

Nothing special, but worth watching IMO

Finished watching it.  Actually found out I missed season 5.  So it was a long binge.  I kind of liked it.  But the Ivar and Hvitserk characters just didn't do it for me.  I also thought Floki's character just went on and on when it really didn't need to.  But it was a fun watch.  

8 hours ago, gotbeer said:

Finished watching it.  Actually found out I missed season 5.  So it was a long binge.  I kind of liked it.  But the Ivar and Hvitserk characters just didn't do it for me.  I also thought Floki's character just went on and on when it really didn't need to.  But it was a fun watch.  

Agree about Floki. 

There's going to be a spin-off that picks up about a century later with some good characters.

for anyone who's interested, sundance channel is airing the second part of Roots tonight. They aired the first 4 or 5 episodes last night and will air the remaining episodes tonight.

this was such a good series. i used to show the first two episodes to my 8th graders so they could get a sense of how horrible it all truly was.

Netflix:  The Dig  A historical story about the discovery of a ancient burial site in England just before WW2.  It's fairly straightforward, no flash, very one dimensional.  This is pretty much only for those that like obscure history stories.  But really skipping the history part, and focusing on the people that found the history.  Probably not for many, as it's pretty boring.  They could have made it much more interesting if they went into the history of who they found, maybe even flashbacks.  But the items they found were really only a prop for the movie.