• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What have you watched recently? (Please use the hide function for spoilers or plot lines)

Netflix:  Nightstalker  Another good true crime series from Netflix.  This one focused on the police work to catch him.  Dianne Feinstein is a stupid idiot.  He could have fallen off the face of the Earth because of her.  One thing they never got into was motive or how he chose his victims.  But still, a pretty interesting crime story.  Really worth a watch.  

Just started watching The Americans. I know everybody has seen that show except for us.

Halfway through Season 1 I'm enjoying it.

Keri Russell doesn't do much for me but she's pretty good in this.

The dude was the gay brother on Brothers and Sisters. I hated that show. He's ok in this.

There's a female character who is a mole in the Russian embassy. Looks like Scarlett Johansson except with dark hair. She's actually the best character in the show.

But the show is more about the story than it is about the characters and it's pretty interesting so far.

3 hours ago, Jay said:

Just started watching The Americans. I know everybody has seen that show except for us.

Halfway through Season 1 I'm enjoying it.

Keri Russell doesn't do much for me but she's pretty good in this.

The dude was the gay brother on Brothers and Sisters. I hated that show. He's ok in this.

There's a female character who is a mole in the Russian embassy. Looks like Scarlett Johansson except with dark hair. She's actually the best character in the show.

But the show is more about the story than it is about the characters and it's pretty interesting so far.

It gets better and Matthew Rhys is very good in it.  

The Devil All The Time

This is one of those multigenerational crime stories about small town life and the small but enduring connections between the people living in them. Tom Holland, Robert Pattinson and Bill Skarsgård share the lead among an excellent ensemble cast.

This might be a skip for the religious crowd as the story is quite dark and focused mainly on religion. It's hard not to come away from this film without the sense that despite the all the devotion and the piety there was very little sign of God in the lives of these characters.

HBO: 30 Coins

Spanish language English subtitled series.  After watching the first episode I would describe it as a supernatural thriller.  An eight episode limited series.  I am hoping the rest of the episodes are as engaging. 

Spoiler

During the scene with the cow I really thought it was going down a sci-fi path.

45 minutes ago, failos said:

Well that’s just racist

bro, if you can't handle my non-culturally-appropriating multi-culturalism-y ways, then i don't know what to tell you.

maybe you should go to hear the LA Phil at disney hall with me and larry.