• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What have you watched recently? (Please use the hide function for spoilers or plot lines)

I just can't seem to get out of the rabbit hole.

Netflix:  Observe and Report.  A kind of comedy with Seth Rogen, Ray Liotta, Michael Pena, Anna Farris.  It's kind of trying to be a Paul Blart I think.  But it's just weird.  At times funny.  At times dark.  At times just stupid.  It's a bottom of the barrel, bored movie.

avengers: end game

holy cow. they did it right.

Spoiler

one question: at the end, after iron man has vanquished everyone, there's a pack of chicks that show up, including his wife pepper. she also appeared to be in some kind of uniform. how? why? was she part of the story for captain marvel (which i haven't seen yet)?

What a piece of shit looking movie. There is no way to make a quality movie out of that. Even the games lacked any real story.

It does remind me though of my birthday in 4th grade where I got Sonic 2, a couple Stussy shirts because this girl I crushed on named Nancy said I would be cute in them, and the compact disc of Wreckx-N-Effects "Hard or Smooth".

On 4/30/2019 at 12:56 AM, Tank said:

avengers: end game

holy cow. they did it right.

Hide contents

one question: at the end, after iron man has vanquished everyone, there's a pack of chicks that show up, including his wife pepper. she also appeared to be in some kind of uniform. how? why? was she part of the story for captain marvel (which i haven't seen yet)?

Spoiler

It's reasonable that they'd have a suit for her if needed. Didn't she suit up in Iron Man 3 already?

3 minutes ago, RallyMo said:
  Hide contents

It's reasonable that they'd have a suit for her if needed. Didn't she suit up in Iron Man 3 already?

Spoiler

The way I remember it is iron man threw her a suit during iron man 2 or 3 and it put itself on.  At the beginning of end game he references her not using it when he tells the daughter “mom never wears anything I buy her”

8 minutes ago, m0nkey said:
  Reveal hidden contents

this is what i remember.

btw, anyone else feel like they're whispering when using the hidden contents feature? maybe it's just me.

On 4/28/2019 at 11:40 AM, Lou said:

Anyone watching The Blacklist? 

We finally know who Raymond Reddington is. 

After all the speculation about who he might be I was somewhat letdown by the reveal after 130+ episodes.  Obviously we'll learn more about why he kept the charade going for ~30 years and I'm hoping that's more fitting for something they took this long to reveal.  I'm kind of hoping they end it after the 7th season but I know networks will gladly drag a show out if it's making money.    

10 hours ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

After all the speculation about who he might be I was somewhat letdown by the reveal after 130+ episodes.  Obviously we'll learn more about why he kept the charade going for ~30 years and I'm hoping that's more fitting for something they took this long to reveal.  I'm kind of hoping they end it after the 7th season but I know networks will gladly drag a show out if it's making money.    

I was ok with it. not sure how much else they could have done. I hope it continues as it's nothing more than entertainment for me. I never expected a long, intricate reveal. 

10 hours ago, gotbeer said:

Netflix:  Secret City.  Damn the Australians are screwed up.  Was an enjoyable spy series.  I also like that they referenced Pine Gap, Netflix's other Aussie spy show.

Pine Gap is an actual facility

On 2/8/2019 at 4:35 PM, failos said:

Watched 12 monkeys S1-4 these last two weeks. What a ride.

On 2/8/2019 at 5:33 PM, RallyMo said:

Good? I never really even took it seriously.

On 2/8/2019 at 6:18 PM, failos said:

It’s awesome if you enjoy time travel.

Alright, @failos, I started. I'm halfway through the first season. It seems like it is laying the groundwork for interesting stuff. I'll continue.