• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What have you watched recently? (Please use the hide function for spoilers or plot lines)

2 hours ago, Lou said:

God forbid you delete any episodes of Cop Rock or Petticoat Junction

Well lucky for me I stumbled across a channel purely by coincidence last week that runs old episodes of Petticoat Junction, so I can now clean out the DVR a little more.

As for Cop Rock, can I just come over and watch with you? I’ll bring some of mr.wickeds scones.

22 hours ago, Keener said:

Give it a go.  I thought it was pretty entertaining.  I may have to watch the s1 finale to refresh my memory...

Watched a few episodes. Other than the clichéd plot line, it's pretty good. 

4 hours ago, Tank said:

Well lucky for me I stumbled across a channel purely by coincidence last week that runs old episodes of Petticoat Junction, so I can now clean out the DVR a little more.

As for Cop Rock, can I just come over and watch with you? I’ll bring some of mr.wickeds scones.

Only if @mrwicked brings hummus,too.

and his New Jack City tape 

12 hours ago, Angel Oracle said:

Speaking of Kevin Bacon, I can't believe that it's been 41 years since Animal House was first released and Kevin nailed his Baghdad Bob impression at the end of the movie. 

Wow, I remember when it came out.

Classic movie for sure.

On 6/18/2019 at 11:12 AM, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

House sitting for someone who has every cable channel and started watching Warrior on Cinemax on demand last night.  Read that it's based on a Bruce Lee concept and it's created by the guy who does Banshee which I've seen mentioned on here.  About a martial artist who travels from China to San Francisco in the 1800's after the civil war looking for his sister and ends up working for one of the Tongs.  2 episodes in and so far it's entertaining just isn't for everyone - lots of cussing, racism, time spent in brothels and some brutal deaths.  

Thanks for the mention of this series.  Just watched the first episode, the fight scenes were top notch.  Looking forward to catching the rest of the season,.

On 6/18/2019 at 11:12 AM, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

House sitting for someone who has every cable channel and started watching Warrior on Cinemax on demand last night.  Read that it's based on a Bruce Lee concept and it's created by the guy who does Banshee which I've seen mentioned on here.  About a martial artist who travels from China to San Francisco in the 1800's after the civil war looking for his sister and ends up working for one of the Tongs.  2 episodes in and so far it's entertaining just isn't for everyone - lots of cussing, racism, time spent in brothels and some brutal deaths.  

Thanks for the recommendation. Watched 2 episodes - much better than I had anticipated. 

On 6/19/2019 at 10:29 AM, katrinab said:

Watched season 3 of designated survivor on netflix. Didn't care for it

Sadly.  I'd have to agree.  What a waste of Anthony Edwards talent on that character.  Too much on the campaign and that whole arc.  Whatever that whole Hannah Wells arc was.  It almost is like they tamed the show down to network TV levels instead of elevating it to no holds barred cable levels.