• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What are your least favorite things about baseball?

ScottT

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
2 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Was just gonna poat that. The games are the only thing i look forward to to listen to on the radio while i work

They should put on some top AAA games at the big stadia during the break for the hardcore fans to watch. Would be fun for the fringe and up and coming players to get a taste of the big league facilities and with cheap tickets and a beer promotion maybe there would be a decent crowd too. Got to be better than this void.

2 hours ago, Taylor said:

Have you ever delayed responding to a call because the bases were loaded and Ohtani was up?

Yes. 

Got to a bad crash once late when Hamilton was up with runners on. Talk about feeling like shit when I got there.

So yeah, when Ohtani is up and someone is OD'ing, im like "well...... im not a doctor anyway"....

5 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Anyone else think it would be better to have the all star  game after the season?

Not really. Baseball season is so long and the post season can be rather tense for fans. By the time the WS is over I think most fans have some level of baseball fatigue. The Halo players would been done playing baseball for over a month by then too