• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What are your least favorite things about baseball?

ScottT

12 minutes ago, Tank said:

All of the specialty hats during the season, especially the military ones that don’t match the teams colors. I don’t want to see the halos wearing flat olive green, but I’d be fine if they wore navy blue camouflage.

I like you and I’m sure your boy yk agrees with you, but I dislike this opinion.  That being said I don’t care for the Father’s Day or Mother’s Day hats. 

Three true outcome players. They slow down the pace of play.

Pitchers that take longer than 15 seconds between pitches. Throw the effing ball. 

Hitters that step out of the box between every pitch to fidget with their gloves, equipment, take four practice swings, look on to receive signals from the third base coach in a situation that clearly doesn't warrant any special plays, then step into the box with their hand back at the ump, keeping a time out while they take a depth breath, adjust their meat and veg, and then are ready to hit. 

Basically, everything that took a 9 inning game from a two hour endeavor to a four hour commitment.

1 hour ago, Tank said:

All of the specialty hats during the season, especially the military ones that don’t match the teams colors. I don’t want to see the halos wearing flat olive green, but I’d be fine if they wore navy blue camouflage.

Which begs the question. Why does the navy wear blue camouflage?

If you fall off the ship, into the water, why would you want to blend?

And the ships themselves are gray. So that doesnt work either (before you fall off the ship) 

Listening to Gubi pronounce Ohtani’s full name every single time. For crying out loud, just call him Ohtani. We all know who he is. It’s not like there’s also a Miguel Ohtani and a Ryan Ohtani on the team that requires you to say his full complete name each every single time.

And get off my lawn!

On 3/21/2021 at 10:23 AM, Tank said:

Its...its just stoopid.  The camo, the pink, the baby blue.

All to market to some brain dead slobs who buy the hat on the 'payment plan'.

• 3 weeks later...

Replays - Commercials during broadcasts - 4 minute commercial / promotion breaks between innings - Directors that refuse to turn off a field microphone that is right by a loud mouth fan who thinks he's (95% male) funny / witty / good trash talker. 

The DH

The extra innings rule.

What Blarg said. Also, all the damn advertising around the stadium. It has gotten out of hand.

Blackouts.

Extended playoffs.

Rule 5 draft. When a team draft a player, they should be able to keep him on their roster for 6 years before free agency. Such player should not be plucked off a roster, only the have his new team place him on IL for the season to get around the rules.