• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What are your least favorite things about baseball?

ScottT

5 hours ago, WicketMaiden said:

The off-days around the all-star break. Can't wait for the second half to begin, the Angels have been really fun lately.

Is the day after the AS game the worst day ever for pro sports?  Normally there's not even an NBA finals game.  

I'm sure there's some 3 day cricket match I'm missing not missing.  

49 minutes ago, Dochalo said:

Is the day after the AS game the worst day ever for pro sports?  Normally there's not even an NBA finals game.  

Might be the time for me to solve a mystery that has baffled me for years: Why ESPN, a sports network, televises poker.

1 hour ago, Dochalo said:

Nope. 

It was a T20 match. Australia beat West Indies by 4 runs, with Marsh going for 75 (44).

1 hour ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

Might be the time for me to solve a mystery that has baffled me for years: Why ESPN, a sports network, televises poker.

Could be worse

Remember watching last year, during covid?.... when they were showing people playing each other in maddon. And cornhole....

I will say this. FSW played a ton of classic angel games last year. That was actually cool as hell. Saw every playoff game, and lots of forgotten moment ones. Like cycles, big comebacks, etc.

Not sure of they do it, but it would be cool of the app had a library of all that stuff

3 hours ago, WicketMaiden said:

They should put on some top AAA games at the big stadia during the break for the hardcore fans to watch. Would be fun for the fringe and up and coming players to get a taste of the big league facilities and with cheap tickets and a beer promotion maybe there would be a decent crowd too. Got to be better than this void.

Love this idea. 

On 7/14/2021 at 10:26 PM, ten ocho recon scout said:

So my options are skanks/sux, or roger lodge with no game to talk about

What time is the yankee game on?

Come on, man.

you can always go to the “what have you watched lately?” thread and ignore recommendations from Lou like I’ve done.