• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2020-2021 Hot Stove Offseason Thread

rafibomb

On 12/20/2020 at 10:31 PM, ukyah said:

i don't recall if i've seen musgrove pitch or not, so i don't know too much about him. just looking at his seasons stats i tend to agree with you. i don't see why he would require such a haul of talent.

Especially pitching in a pitcher’s park half the time, and still having an ERA over 4.00

9 minutes ago, Pancake Bear said:

Stuff actually happening? Or more Heyman using a lot of words to say nothing at all?

Heyman is great at saying absolutely nothing worth noting.  "Phillies have made an offer, other teams making offers too."  Ok, Jon, thanks.

Rosenthal and Passan are the best.  Heyman is terrible.

1 hour ago, Pancake Bear said:

He's got a mask on in a profile pic. So, pretty much yeah. 

i'm pretty much in agreement, but i can find an avenue where a public figure wearing a mask in a public way could be taken as a pro mask statement, which is needed in today's world as ridiculous as that is.

but that's just me trying to give somebody the benefit of the doubt.

1 minute ago, ukyah said:

i'm pretty much in agreement, but i can find an avenue where a public figure wearing a mask in a public way could be taken as a pro mask statement, which is needed in today's world as ridiculous as that is.

but that's just me trying to give somebody the benefit of the doubt.

If anyone actually changed their mind based on that. They don't. 

3 minutes ago, Junkballer said:

Transparent virtue signaling.

Yup. It's like people who wear masks in zoom videos. Why? It's pointless. Actually It's more likely to cause you to rebreathe germs in the mask. I get it (even if I'm skeptical masks actually help, I do wear one when I'm out and about) when you're among people. Just wearing it to virtue signal is idiotic, though. 

1 hour ago, Pancake Bear said:

If anyone actually changed their mind based on that. They don't. 

i totally agree, but i don't think that's why we do things.

like i said, that's just me trying to give a dude the benefit of the doubt. although my instincts are that it's douchey.

12 hours ago, Pancake Bear said:

He's got a mask on in a profile pic. So, pretty much yeah. 

Maybe he wears a mask in his profile pic because he promised his grandchildren he would be safe.  Maybe he wears a mask in his profile pic because he promised his wife he would stay safe. Maybe he wears a mask in his profile pic because he promised friends or family members who have underlying conditions he would stay safe.  Maybe he thinks the mast wearing deal is B.S. but wants to show the people that care about him that he is being safe so they leave him alone about wearing a mask?

25 minutes ago, eligrba said:

Maybe he wears a mask in his profile pic because he promised his grandchildren he would be safe.  Maybe he wears a mask in his profile pic because he promised his wife he would stay safe. Maybe he wears a mask in his profile pic because he promised friends or family members who have underlying conditions he would stay safe.  Maybe he thinks the mast wearing deal is B.S. but wants to show the people that care about him that he is being safe so they leave him alone about wearing a mask?

To the ignorant people who have an issue with the above post it says much more about you than the person who posted it or Heyman.