• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2020-2021 Hot Stove Offseason Thread

rafibomb

Both the Hill and McHugh deals look like good adds for the Rays, and at a very minimal cost.

The Rays are just collecting a bunch of good arms who can go 3-4 innings and will piece it together.

I would've liked to have seen the Angels add either of those guys to piggy back with someone like Cobb, but it seems like they're done making moves.

42 minutes ago, Trendon said:

Both the Hill and McHugh deals look like good adds for the Rays, and at a very minimal cost.

The Rays are just collecting a bunch of good arms who can go 3-4 innings and will piece it together.

I would've liked to have seen the Angels add either of those guys to piggy back with someone like Cobb, but it seems like they're done making moves.

They have the deep pen for it.

1 hour ago, jsnpritchett said:

https://sports.yahoo.com/mets-invite-28-players-major-160217293.html

LOL.  Mets are inviting Tim Tebow to spring training.  I thought he'd given up baseball.  Dude "hit" .163/.240/.255 in 77 games in AAA in 2019, and is going to turn 34 in August. 

Maybe his virtuous presence will cleanse the stench left behind by Porter?

2 hours ago, jsnpritchett said:

https://sports.yahoo.com/mets-invite-28-players-major-160217293.html

LOL.  Mets are inviting Tim Tebow to spring training.  I thought he'd given up baseball.  Dude "hit" .163/.240/.255 in 77 games in AAA in 2019, and is going to turn 34 in August. 

Surprised miniasan hasn’t traded for him. Great clubhouse guy

should only cost adell and marsh for that kind of good vibes