• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2020-2021 Hot Stove Offseason Thread

rafibomb

2 minutes ago, Dochalo said:

I think this moves the dogs into the range of having their first round pick drop 10 spots.  Not that they give a shit.  

Yea, good call on whether or not they care.  That being said they will trade Price is my guess.  I would listen, especially if they pick up some of his salary. Then I would look to move Heaney for prospects.  

1 minute ago, Stradling said:

Yea, good call on whether or not they care.  That being said they will trade Price is my guess.  I would listen, especially if they pick up some of his salary. Then I would look to move Heaney for prospects.  

I'm not sure they will trade him.  Mostly because I don't think they'll be a taker at this point.  I just can't see a team taking on 8m per year as I'd imagine that most budgets are set OR there's just a bunch of other options still.  

I really think the only way they offload a decent chunk of his salary is to move him with prospect(s) and the dogs just don't do that.  

Even if they cut his salary in half, why not grab Walker, Paxton for 1yr and about the same price or Odorizzi for a bit more?  

2 minutes ago, Dochalo said:

I'm not sure they will trade him.  Mostly because I don't think they'll be a taker at this point.  I just can't see a team taking on 8m per year as I'd imagine that most budgets are set OR there's just a bunch of other options still.  

I really think the only way they offload a decent chunk of his salary is to move him with prospect(s) and the dogs just don't do that.  

Even if they cut his salary in half, why not grab Walker, Paxton for 1yr and about the same price or Odorizzi for a bit more?  

You are right if they want to come here.