• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2020 MLB World Series Gameday Thread

Chuck

4 minutes ago, Lou said:

Also, I like rooting for the underdog, too, but I don't run out and buy a new outfit to announce it. 

I got the hat 5 years ago at Sams Club in Tampa and the short sleeved hoodie was a game giveaway when the Rays and Angels played last year at the Trop when I was there. 

3 minutes ago, Lou said:

Ok.

Now do the Padres. 

I think I already did this but the Padres were always my favorite NL team. 

1. Because I had to have a team to root for against the Dodgers as a kid.

2. I always loved their old brown and golds (stoked that they went back to them).

3. Was a huge fan of Gary Templeton, Tony Gwynn, Dave Winfield and Ken Caminiti. Giles and Klesko were some others that I loved following. 

4. A good friend of mine growing up who lived in Poway, CA was a huge Padres fan and he would always have the game on the radio when our families visited. Been to a few games at Jack Murphy with them. 

@Lou I can assure you I don't have any desire to follow or root for another team. Just the Rays and Padres, as convenient as it may seem.

The only other team's gear I have is a NY Yankees shirt that I got from my first visit to New York last summer. I think I've wore the shirt once, while I was in New York. My family there are huge Yankees fans and my favorite player growing up was Reggie Jackson. 

1 hour ago, Chuckster70 said:

I think I already did this but the Padres were always my favorite NL team. 

1. Because I had to have a team to root for against the Dodgers as a kid.

2. I always loved their old brown and golds (stoked that they went back to them).

3. Was a huge fan of Gary Templeton, Tony Gwynn, Dave Winfield and Ken Caminiti. Giles and Klesko were some others that I loved following. 

4. A good friend of mine growing up who lived in Poway, CA was a huge Padres fan and he would always have the game on the radio when our families visited. Been to a few games at Jack Murphy with them. 

I can dig this.   Seeing my second favorite team beat the Dogs in the 2016 NLCS made me smile.

4 hours ago, Lou said:

Ok , but it's just funny that you waited until this postseason to celebrate your fandom. 

That has bandwagonery written all over it.  

I have a pair of Rays rally cowbells from the one game I went to 8 years ago. It's tempting to take them to a sports bar and ring them when the Rays make a play to piss off the Doyyer fans. 

6 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

@Lou I can assure you I don't have any desire to follow or root for another team. Just the Rays and Padres, as convenient as it may seem.

The only other team's gear I have is a NY Yankees shirt that I got from my first visit to New York last summer. I think I've wore the shirt once, while I was in New York. My family there are huge Yankees fans and my favorite player growing up was Reggie Jackson. 

so just the angels, padres, rays, yankees then?

vegan GIF

4 hours ago, Blarg said:

I have a pair of Rays rally cowbells from the one game I went to 8 years ago. It's tempting to take them to a sports bar and ring them when the Rays make a play to piss off the Doyyer fans. 

Bruce Dickinson has a fever, and the only prescription. Is more cowbells against the Dogs.