• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2020 MLB World Series Gameday Thread

Chuck

38 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

22 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

The correct search term to compare to "Mike Trout" would be "trout fishing."

As popular as Mike Trout is he will not compare to all things that reference trout on the internet.

Do you see anything BUT Trout fishing in the link i provided?

I watched this game with my Dodger friend fans. When Snell was taken out, it was like a shot of adrenaline. We all knew he was dominating and being taken out made no sense. If I was Snell in that situation, I would have refused to leave the mound. Caused a big scene. 

There is no way Kevin cash made that move on his own. That stupidity came from the higher-ups. Granted, the Rays only scored one run. The Dodgers Bullpen was almost as dominating as Snell. The Rays base running and this boneheaded move overall might have cost them the world series title. Congrats to the Dodgers for finally winning. Like I have stated before, there is no asterisk on this season.

One thing I’ll say about moves like this is they happen way too often to simply be on a manager. These are analytical decisions that happen way before the game.  
Decisions like this change the momentum of the game, but did it cost them the game?  I doubt it.  They scored a single run and that happened with one out in the first inning.  Then they didn’t score again.  Snell probably  wasn’t going 9, but he should been given the ball until the go ahead run was in scoring position or until he ran out of gas.  

1 minute ago, Jay said:

Snell faced 18 hitters; apparently they didn't want batters to see him a third time.

Which is why they will never win a WS.

That third time theory should only be for pitchers whose stuff is easier to figure out that third time.

Snell is their ace, and has been so back to 2018.

5 hours ago, yk9001 said:

Mike Trout reddit google search reveals 686,000 results

trout reddit google search reveals 11,400,000 results.

Trout fishing is about 16.6x more popular on reddit than Mike Trout.

how many of those are people posting turd pics and labeling it "brown trout" though?

The dodgers won fair and square. They are the best team.

Its still going to be viewed in context, and should be.

If say they shaved 2 games off the NLCS to 5 games they would have been eliminated. The season was shaved by 102 games. Thats not a minor note.

Again, over 162 games I think the Dodgers would have still been the best team. But I also would have said that last year over the Nats.... who wouldnt have made the playoffs after 2 months.

My 2 cents.