• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this is what I texted my friend:

I love the smell of burning Dodger fans in the morning 

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Dochalo said:

I'm rooting for the Dogs so I can tell all my dog fan friends that a championship this year doesn't really count.  

I hear this, but do you think their fans will be more annoying or less annoying if they win this WS?

The correct answer is obviously "yes", but nobody roots for the Patriots* to win more meaningless SBs.

5 minutes ago, Randy Gradishar said:

I'd take 0 championships for the rest of my life for either team, over 1 for the Dodgers and 90 for the Angels.

what?  I would totally throw the dogs a bone if it meant the halos winning more than one over the next 5-7 years.  Especially this one.  

7 minutes ago, Dochalo said:

what?  I would totally throw the dogs a bone if it meant the halos winning more than one over the next 5-7 years.  Especially this one.  

Yeah this year might be the one exception.

But real WS? I'd take 91 straight years of Yankees/Giants/Red Sox over 1 Dodgers and 90 Angels.

Hate Dodgers winning > hate Angels losing > like Angels winning > like Dodgers losing. Sports suck.

35 minutes ago, Randy Gradishar said:

I'd take 0 championships for the rest of my life for either team, over 1 for the Dodgers and 90 for the Angels.

Wait what? I honestly don’t care for the Dodgers. They’re not in the same division as the Angels they don’t play the Angels but a couple times a year. If they win whatever. Good for them. I hope they win this year and the Angels win the one after that. I don’t understand your thinking what so ever. 

13 minutes ago, Kevinb said:

Wait what? I honestly don’t care for the Dodgers. They’re not in the same division as the Angels they don’t play the Angels but a couple times a year. If they win whatever. Good for them. I hope they win this year and the Angels win the one after that. I don’t understand your thinking what so ever. 

Ahh the luxury of having never seen or been stabbed by a Dodger fan.