• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2020 MLB World Series Gameday Thread

Chuck

1 hour ago, AngelsFaninGA said:

The Dodgers are legit, they've been stacked for years. Would have been fun to see them play a formidable opponent the last two series though. No not the overperforming gritty Rays and perennial choke artist Braves. 

Who would they have had to beat in the NL, and then in the WS? I can see the excuses for every team. 

Padres, who they beat: unproven team, haven’t won anything in their history

Marlins: didn’t belong in the playoffs in this joke of a short season

Cubs: played in a weak NL central 

Reds: see above, barely snuck in this year

Cardinals: see above

Brewers: see above, under .500

5 hours ago, AngelsFaninGA said:

The Dodgers are legit, they've been stacked for years. Would have been fun to see them play a formidable opponent the last two series though. No not the overperforming gritty Rays and perennial choke artist Braves. 

The Rays had the best record in the league - by four games.

Why do you guys just make stuff up?

Edited by yk9001

21 hours ago, JustATroutFan said:

Dodgers are only one win away from having an asterisk being placed on their 2020 World Series. 60 games is way too small of a sample size. No other World Series champs have ever played less than 100 games in the regular season that they won it all. Getting to play in the same ballpark for like 15 straight games in the postseason. That will never happen again.

The Dodgers had the same opportunities as every other team, there is nothing about this that requires an asterisk.  You realize that every World Series Champion won more playoff games that year than all other teams.  I haven't experienced this level of illogical conclusions since the last time I heard an attorney make an argument.

Just now, Dochalo said:

I still can't believe how lame that was.  

Neither can anyone, other than Kevin Cash, although he must feel like a total idiot right now.

Not only Snell's form and only 73 pitches, but that stat about Mookie slugging two-something against lefties and they bring in a right-hander.