• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Holy Hell, Trevor Bauer!

Chuck

2 minutes ago, angelsnationtalk said:

Deep down I'd love to see Bauer put up much better numbers than Cole for the next 3 years. I'd love to see a low 3era just to shove it to Arte. 

Dude makes a long-term offer to Cole of around $300M but won't flirt with Bauer for a few years at lower AAV? Ridiculous. 

I'd agree, but there's been this thing called a pandemic. 

1 minute ago, angelsnationtalk said:

Deep down I'd love to see Bauer put up much better numbers than Cole for the next 3 years. I'd love to see a low 3era just to shove it to Arte. 

Dude makes a long-term offer to Cole of around $300M but won't flirt with Bauer for a few years at lower AAV? Ridiculous. 

Cole is a little better than Bauer. We also had a lot more payroll space last year.

I mean, you want Bauer to succeed on another team to spite the owner of the team you follow? K.

3 minutes ago, angelsnationtalk said:

Fan of the Year 

6 minutes ago, ScottT said:

Sounds reasonable. 

Surprised only two teams are in it at those prices.

Depends.  Since there are only two teams at those prices.  It may be that most teams think that price is not reasonable.  Remember that Spotrac had his estimate at $20 million, then changed it when comparing him to more established pitchers, and taking a portion of their salary.  Something Spotrac doesn't do.  They compare stats to stats then come up with players, and that was $20 million.  That he's only getting 3 years instead of the 5 or 7 that an elite pitcher would get is another sign.  

3 years with an opt out after 1 sounds right for a pitcher that may or may not be worth it.  If he pitches lights out like the shortened season or 2018.  Good for him, he'll get the long term huge deal.  If he pitches like all his other years, then the Mets are only stuck with 2 more years.  In which, he hopefully figures it out, but still tradable if they eat some money (but it will only be 2 years worth).

1 minute ago, Vlad27Trout27 said:

List of Pitcher that were suppose to get 30 Mil or more last year.

Cole

Strasburg 

Price

Scherzer

greinke 

Kershaw 

Verlander 

Anyone Know the big Differences between these Guys and Bauer? 

Outside of several All-starts

Career Era under 3.5 

Cobb is 3.8

2 minutes ago, Lou said:

Like the Mets?

Lol right? It’s like people forget the Angels and the Mets had the same exact record last year. Don’t remember if it was the exact same record but if it wasn’t the same they were close.