• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Holy Hell, Trevor Bauer!

Chuck

1 minute ago, tdawg87 said:

So when do we all start saying we never wanted Bauer anyway because he's not even that good?

The only way I’ll talk shit on him is if he says he was never interested in coming to the angels in the first place. At that point with him wearing the Angels hat and all that in the off-season he’s dead to me.

5 minutes ago, Angels 1961 said:

He will sign with DODGERS. David Price be traded, he is owned 32 mill next 2 years. Dodgers will pay half of it so halos get Price for 16 mill on a 2 years. Rengifo to Dodgers. 

That wouldn’t necessarily be a bad deal....

44 minutes ago, T.G. said:

Yadier Molina made a good chunk of money over his career there.  Dexter Fowler signed a relatively large contract at the time.  Matt Carpenter's at $18.5 million per...

And just because they don't usually sign players to big contracts doesn't mean they won't.  Things change.  Priorities change. Opportunities change.

It's just a wild guess on my part. Nothing more.

Admittedly, they’ve done much more there over the past few years than they ever did.