• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Holy Hell, Trevor Bauer!

Chuck

Watch us come in and swoop him up. It’s how Moreno operates. I wouldn’t be surprised. I’m not gonna lose faith until a deal with another team is official.

This is our last chance to sign an ace pitcher still in his prime for a while. Trout has hit his peak. The time to win the World Series is now. Arte has to see that. With our current rotation, we might make the playoffs but I don’t see us getting far. We need that true ace. 

2 minutes ago, Bronson said:

Watch us come in and swoop him up. It’s how Moreno operates. I wouldn’t be surprised. I’m not gonna lose faith until a deal with another team is official.

This is our last chance to sign an ace pitcher still in his prime for a while. Trout has hit his peak. The time to win the World Series is now. Arte has to see that. With our current rotation, we might make the playoffs but I don’t see us getting far. We need that true ace. 

disappointed chris farley GIF

Just now, Bronson said:

The only thing that gives me a smidgen of hope for the Angels is that the only known offer is for 4 years with opt-outs.  If Bauer/Luba have misjudged the market there may be a sliver of hope.

6 minutes ago, Bronson said:

0% chance

47 minutes ago, Bronson said:

That true ace was Gerrit Cole. Sucks that the Yankees also needed pitching and weren't gonna be denied.