• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Ohtani had discomfort, got an MRI

There were a couple of pitches that he looked uncomfortable after he let them go. Almost like he let his arm dangle and shook it out after the pitch. Couldn’t tell if it was frustration, pain/discomfort, or I was over analyzing. 

I’m about ready to be on the Shohei offense only train. I feel for him. 

2 minutes ago, Angels_Make_Me_Drink said:

There were a couple of pitches that he looked uncomfortable after he let them go. Almost like he let his arm dangle and shook it out after the pitch. Couldn’t tell if it was frustration, pain/discomfort, or I was over analyzing. 

I’m about ready to be on the Shohei offense only train. I feel for him. 

Definitely agreed on that first paragraph. After about pitch 35 in the 2nd things did not look right.

I think it's starting look lie it was mistake by our part to bring him in as a pitcher this year, especially having him throw 40 pitches in a inning. There was no rehab assignment or a regular spring training, to strength the arm and get a good idea about him. felt like it was rushed. 

The only thing we can hope is that it's nothing serious. if this is the case, I would not mind him not pitching anytime soon this year in another MlB game, Let  him pitch in a control environment with the long beach guys, allow him to build strength, lowers the risk of injuries and ita controlled 

3 minutes ago, Inside Pitch said:

Not gonna lie -- with Sandoval around..   Should just shelve the pitching until next year...   

It also doesn’t feel like the Halos are good enough to compete in this short season that likely will get cancelled anyways. No need to cause any further injury to his arm. 

11 minutes ago, Jason said:

It also doesn’t feel like the Halos are good enough to compete in this short season that likely will get cancelled anyways. No need to cause any further injury to his arm. 

With Ohtani, there has seemingly been a willingness to go at things based on what he wanted to do.   If he's the asset they think he is, they really need to take command of the situation and drive the decision making.   

Players will always want to rush back or take the field.   They are the last people who should be making those decisions..  IMO anyway.