• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Pederson/Stripling deal is DEAD. MOVE ON.

failos

14 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Andrew Friedman knows Price and knows Fenway is a lousy pitchers park along with most of the AL East. He traded for Betts for one year of production but Price for three. I think he believes the change of venue and a pitchers park is going to benifit Price's final years.

Does that mean he's expecting Betts to be worse?

2 minutes ago, Dochalo said:

maybe.  but we also got a very good prospect in return as well.  One who probably ends up in our top 10.  The more I think about it, the less it makes sense that we would be sending an OF prospect in return.  Why exchange OF prospects in the low minors unless we are giving up a far lesser or far greater prospect than we've been talking about.  I really don't think it's the latter.  I hope it's not one of our few legit pitching prospects but I fear it is.  

I should have said somebody else "in addition to Rengifo", if I confused you...I just don't know what it will be....interesting for sure...

Just now, DMVol said:

I should have said somebody else "in addition to Rengifo", if I confused you...I just don't know what it will be....interesting for sure...

I understand.  we're definitely giving up someone else in addition to rengifo.  right now it's Pederson, Pages, a mystery pitcher for Rengifo and a mystery prospect.  

It’s possible there are two prospects in the deal not two prospects from the Angels. We already know that a guy is coming back in Andy Pages.

Fabian said it wasn’t a top guy so I’d think it’s more in the 8-12 range. 

Think Livan Soto and Deveaux. 

Just now, Dochalo said:

I understand.  we're definitely giving up someone else in addition to rengifo.  right now it's Pederson, Pages, a mystery pitcher for Rengifo and a mystery prospect.  

And if the "mystery pitcher" is Stripling or Gonsolin, the mystery prospect from the Angels is going to be somebody good, maybe Marsh....if Passan is right that the "mystery pitcher" from the Dogs is a major league pitcher, not sure who else that could be? Dustin May?