• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Pederson/Stripling deal is DEAD. MOVE ON.

failos

Just now, Dochalo said:

guys.  this is a salary dump for the dogs.  They're trying to stay under the cap.   

i think you're missing it here a bit. we kinda care who the prospect is, but we really want to know who the goddamm starting pitcher is!

i've literally been waiting the entire offseason for this, and i know it's not a #1 FA, but i'm sucking lemons here, man.

1 minute ago, Dochalo said:

guys.  this is a salary dump for the dogs.  They're trying to stay under the cap.   

But where's the big salary? Pederson's $8.5M is something, but Stripling signed for $2.1M, Pages is a minor leaguer, and Gonsolin  will get league  minimum. So at most they're dumping  $10M (with Stripling).

Just now, ukyah said:

i think you're missing it here a bit. we kinda care who the prospect is, but we really want to know who the goddamm starting pitcher is!

i've literally been waiting the entire offseason for this, and i know it's not a #1 FA, but i'm sucking lemons here, man.

I'm not missing anything.  I care about who the prospect is more than I care about the pitcher.  Frankly because it has to be Stripling.  There's really no other option.  

2 minutes ago, CoolOutB said:

Per source #Angels will be getting Ross Stripling from the Dodgers and the Angels will be sending over Gareth Morgan to the #Dodgers
Full trade:
Angels - Joc Pederson, Stripling, Pages
Dodgers - Luis Renigfo, Gareth Morgan

holy shit just Gareth Morgan? That'd be insane...

giphy.gif

Edited by rafibomb

1 minute ago, CoolOutB said:

Per source #Angels will be getting Ross Stripling from the Dodgers and the Angels will be sending over Gareth Morgan to the #Dodgers
Full trade:

I don’t believe this. 

1 minute ago, CoolOutB said:

Full trade:

I saw that on Twitter, but then I looked up the guy's account and there was no media affiliation listed and the photo was of a teen or twentysomething with his girlfriend, so I'm a little skeptical of that source.