• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Pederson/Stripling deal is DEAD. MOVE ON.

failos

1 minute ago, RBM said:

Gonsolin, May and Urias are all high end prospects who already have some MLB success. Check it out online if you don't know who they are.

Sandoval, Barria or Suarez are not in the conversation versus those three.

Bottom line, the Dodgers don't need MLB ready pitchers right now which is why I think they ask for younger guys like Soriano and Yan.

I know exactly who they are. 2 of them are unproven with less than a year of MLB experience and 1 had TJS.

3 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

I've been an admirer of Stripling for years.  What sticks out (and what comes out in this interview) is his amazing attitude.  He has a good case to gripe about the way he's been treated, bouncing back and forth between the rotation and relief roles.  (That has been primarily driven by the Dodgers, not by Stripling's health.)  He certainly has been good enough to merit a rotation slot on 90% of teams.  His attitude has been just "put me in the game, Coach."  We have a number of players like this on our team.  He'll fit in well.

3 minutes ago, RBM said:

Then why do you think Andrew Friedman needs Jaime Barria in this trade? I was trying to be gentle but you keep persisting. So...

It's a ridiculously stupid notion to think the Dodgers would trade for Jaime Barria because they need starting pitching help.

I mean, why are they trading Stripling? Because they don't need him. Is Barria better than Stripling? Think it through.

Move on dude.

Insurance if someone doesn't pan out or gets injured and they need a cheaper option. Chill out. Go take some CBD, its not as black and white as you make it out to be.