• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Dallas Keuchel signs with the White Sox (3 years, $55.5 million)

mmc

3 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

If we don't get Ryu then I'm very concerned.

concerned? that's a gentle way to put it. if not, then that's the last of the front end starters. the only way we get one in that scenario is decimating the farm system. nobody, but the indians is planning to let one go for nothing.

2 minutes ago, CanadianHalo said:

JFC

So much for going “all in”. I guess now we’re left banking on the health of Ryu... gee what could possibly go wrong.

This was as much of a no brainer signing as it gets and Eppler once again whiffed.

Was it though? He got 4/74, and the difference between Keuchel and Teheran is pretty negligible at this point in their respective careers.

Just now, Second Base said:

Was it though? He got 4/74, and the difference between Keuchel and Teheran is pretty negligible at this point in their respective careers.

Teheran is here on a one year deal. We need some consistency going forward. Keuchel at the VERY least is a solid 3. He would get by being our number 2. With Keuchel you know what you’re getting and I think it would’ve been a safe signing. Something we desperately needed