• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Analyzing the remaining starting pitcher options

Pancake Bear

Just now, CanadianHalo said:

I agree and it’s what I’m hoping for at this point.

I’m thinking Marsh would have to be included in a deal for Gray and I think I’d be ok with that 

They should. What were they going to do with Marsh, anyway? Trout and Adell will be here for many years. Upton still has upside and isn’t going anywhere. Where does that leave Marsh? And it’s not like it’d be hard to get an OF once Upton’s contract expires. 

2 hours ago, VariousCrap said:

Ryu is also an injury waiting to happen.  Just like Jeff Fletcher mentioned, there has to be a reason the Dodgers haven't resigned him.  They always do for their own free agents they like.

Dodgers are interested in Ryu ... now that the big fish have been signed. Both Ryu and Keuchel are Boras clients and might not be signed until after the holidays. I hope something happens soon. 

12 hours ago, robblin17 said:

I’m getting sick of these threads. No offense to you OP, but this shit has been hashed and rehashed numerous times. 

Then don't open and read the thread.

11 hours ago, robblin17 said:

We should sign two pitchers of MLB quality. 

I see you are not completely sick of these threads since you are responding. 

11 hours ago, robblin17 said:

We could even trade for one, too. 

And again.

11 hours ago, Troll Daddy said:

Dodgers are interested in Ryu ... now that the big fish have been signed. Both Ryu and Keuchel are Boras clients and might not be signed until after the holidays. I hope something happens soon. 

If the Dodgers wanted him, they would have already made an offer.  In fact, during the Winter Meetings, Ryu was quoted as saying that his people haven't heard from the Dodgers even once.

Kuechel and ???? Teheran
Save the kids.
Make a trade at the deadline for an upgrade
Profit. 

Edit:  forgot Miley singed with Reds...  man theres just not a lot oeft at this point ...  i guess go for Teheran and the durability/innings.  
Weve waited for too long to make a move at this point, Epp better have a rabbit in his hat.