• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels trade Zack Cozart and Will Wilson to the Giants for cash and PTBNL

bloodbrother

Didn't read the whole thread.  But by the sounds of it, but looking at Cot's.  With the full trade of Cozart, the Angels are $70 million under the CBT threshhold.  Even if we go over it a little bit.  That's a lot of money to spread around to a few select elite that we want.  

1 hour ago, Chuckster70 said:

You don't trade a 1st round draft pick for a shitty PTBNL and cash. Something is brewing folks.

And you all ribbed me about ranking Wilson 28th on my personal prospect list! 😄

And yes we are all-in on this season, Gerrit plus a major 3B plus possibly more. Trades haven't really happened yet either.

Moreno and Eppler are down to clown this year and moving forward!!!!

7 minutes ago, mymerlincat said:

If the Angels give up Will Wilson to trade for David Price and miss out on Cole and Rendon, Eppler should be fired immediately.

Ok and if he gets one of the two and Price?  You’d have to assume one of two things happens with a David Price trade, either the Sox eat a ton of the contract or it comes with another valuable piece.

2 minutes ago, Hubs said:

Luis Rengifo instead of Fletcher and Upton  instead of Marsh plus a decent prospect not named Marsh or Adell.

I'd be so pumped if the Angels could get out of the Upton contract. I do not think that guy will stay healthy. 33 years old he is on the decline of his career.