• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels heavily engaged in the catching market, discussing trades with 2 teams

mmc

Well if Eppler says he's talked to two teams about a trade, something could be announced here pretty soon. 

I remember the last time he openly said he was in trade discussions it was for Ian Kinsler and boom, it happened shortly thereafter. 

3 minutes ago, Angels_Make_Me_Drink said:

What would it cost to get Willson Contreras? I'm assuming Adell is untouchable; so maybe Marsh + what? Would it lighten if we took back Darvish if they ate some of his contract?

I'm guessing Marsh and/or Matt Thaiss and one of Sandoval/Suarez and then one of Jordyn Adams/Jeremiah Jackson/Wilson

19 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

I'm guessing Marsh and/or Matt Thaiss and one of Sandoval/Suarez and then one of Jordyn Adams/Jeremiah Jackson/Wilson

Since the Cubs are competing now, and are looking for more balance in the lineup, I'm assuming they will want at least one ML ready guy in any package for Willson. Would any of these guys fit that bill? 

Just now, ettin said:

Geez, funny you ask! If only there was a blog section on this site that posted off-season primer articles about Angels catching options on Fridays, you'd totally know more!

If you promote one of your articles on here again I'm going to shove my tongue in your mouth while you sleep.

Just now, tdawg87 said:

If you promote one of your articles on here again I'm going to shove my tongue in your mouth while you sleep.

Well if one more AW.com member states that they have no clue about the off-season options and plans I will let you shove your tongue in my mouth while I sleep!

You know what? F*ck it, I leave my bedroom door open at night, just put me out of my misery!

If the Cubs would take Cozart and we were willing to take Kimbrel, it would significantly lower the prospect cost for Contreras. 

I don’t think they’d part with Marsh or Adell. But Rengifo and a few of the top prospects other than Adell or Marsh makes a lot of sense. If it costs Adams, I’d hate to see him go, but I could see it.