• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Throw at Marisdick

6 hours ago, KingFish said:

Damn I was going to say that. Odd

It's funny.  I just said to myself, Angels won't throw at him.  It was a 1-1 count, and it appeared that Noe wasn't even thinking of it.  Then bam! Right in the shoulder blades. Noe did it!  Another moment to unite the club behind Lucroy. 

Edited by jordan

5 minutes ago, jordan said:

It's funny.  I just said to myself, Angels won't throw at him.  It was a 2-0 count, and it appeared that Noe wasn't even thinking of it.  Then bam! Right in the shoulder blades. Noe did it!  Another moment to unite the club behind Lucroy. 

Yep I never knew Noe had it in him.

10 minutes ago, WeaverFever said:

I’ll tip my cap on how Marisnick responded to the play. Now let’s try and catch them.

Marisnick was a sport about it.  Personally, I think it's because he knows he could have avoided spearing Lucroy and he feels bad about it.  

Noe's pitch was a little high but caused no damage.  We'll see if the 'Stros act like little bitches about that and escalate things further.  

Even if Noe ends up suspended, it feels handled at this point.  

8 hours ago, Dochalo said:

Marisnick was a sport about it.  Personally, I think it's because he knows he could have avoided spearing Lucroy and he feels bad about it.  

Noe's pitch was a little high but caused no damage.  We'll see if the 'Stros act like little bitches about that and escalate things further.  

Even if Noe ends up suspended, it feels handled at this point.  

Marisnick took this entire thing like a pro. I tip my cap to him.

But watch the replay, Gerrit Cole is going to be a little bitch tonight and throw at one of our guys. He looked pissed and all kinds of butthurt from the dugout and he pitches tonight. 

I hope he throws at Pujols who also I have mad respect for after last night's interaction with the Assssstros bitch ass team. Pujols or Calhoun are really the only two guys who would charge the mound, though Pujols may need his Walker first. 

If Cole throws at Trout or Ohtani, he's a pussy because he knows they won't do a single thing about it.

7 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Marisnick took this entire thing like a pro. I tip my cap to them.

But watch the replay, Gerrit Cole is going to be a little bitch tonight and throw at one of our guys. He looked pissed and all kinds of butthurt from the dugout and he pitches tonight. 

I hope he throws at Pujols who also I have mad respect for after last night's interaction with the Assssstros bitch ass team. Pujols or Calhoun are really the only two guys who would charge the mound, though Pujols may need his Walker first. 

If Cole throws at Trout or Ohtani, he's a pussy because he knows they won't do a single thing about it.

Talking about Cole, could be interesting if this whole thing keeps him from signing with the Angels. 

53 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Funny.i said essentially the same thing about Noe Ramirez 

Edited by ScottT
Findin

He might have taken it well at the time but Hou is sure chirping in the media after, lol 
I dont approve of it, this isnt the 60s and guys cost too much to be out with concussions and shit, and we need wins more than we need revenge.  Hou is reeling when we need them too and now they have a fire we didnt need them to have tonight.  
But, if there was a time for it this was probably it. 

1 hour ago, jordan said:

Talking about Cole, could be interesting if this whole thing keeps him from signing with the Angels. 

Only if Cole is secretly a woman.....men tend not to act that way.  Cole might also be thinking 'Yep, I would have done the same thing."

11 minutes ago, floplag said:

He might have taken it well at the time but Hou is sure chirping in the media after, lol 
I dont approve of it, this isnt the 60s and guys cost too much to be out with concussions and shit, and we need wins more than we need revenge.  Hou is reeling when we need them too and now they have a fire we didnt need them to have tonight.  
But, if there was a time for it this was probably it. 

Houston is acting like they know they are losing their strangle hold on the AL West.  Adversity does strange things to teams.....I don't recall the Angels being that chirpy when Lucroy was pummeled.  I just hope that the Angels can sustain their level of play.....it would be amazing for them to beat Cole.  That would send even a better message.

42 minutes ago, eligrba said:

Houston is acting like they know they are losing their strangle hold on the AL West.  Adversity does strange things to teams.....I don't recall the Angels being that chirpy when Lucroy was pummeled.  I just hope that the Angels can sustain their level of play.....it would be amazing for them to beat Cole.  That would send even a better message.

I must admit they do not seem to be handling thier first real adversity in a few years very well, if you can even call it that.  5-5 in the last 10 still 4.5 upo on the division and they are acting like  they just lost 10 in a row.  Maybe have a drink and relax a little over stressing out.  It isnt like they still dont have one of the best rosters in the game.

The thing that scares me about this the most, is that THEY will be the ones to go get pitching after getting slapped in 2 non starter games.  Thier top pitching prospect just got a small downgrade so they might be willing to send him out to get a Stroman or someone else out there.  I hope we beat Cole tonight, but im a tad nervous what it might trigger if the division does in fact get tighter.