• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Democratic Field

It’s apparently more common then you would think.  It’s for sure a thing that on its face seems ridiculous.  Just goes to show you that for a lot of people politics is more about the feeling they get then any actual ideology.  I suspect the Sanders -> Trump people and the Trump people who will probably swing back to Bernie (if he ends up getting nominated)  are more about opposing the establishment then anything else. 

I still think it’s sort of an outlier thing but like I said maybe not as uncommon as you’d assume. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

5 hours ago, RallyMo said:

I feel that if you're going to present this in a manner that indicates you'd be concerned about it if he (Sanders) were say, President, you have to be at least equally concerned with our current President's litany of comments praising autocrats and communist authoritarians. This history of comments goes back well before he was President and the comments could have been considered a means to diplomacy or negotiation.

If those comments aren't equally concerning, you're inconsistent at best. 

This isn't a defense of Sanders at all, but a suggestion that perhaps you should be much more concerned with the actual asshole that is actually President.

This just may be the biggest But Trump ever. 

Kudos. 

4 hours ago, JarsOfClay said:

Well give me examples on how they can pass it onto consumers and we can debate your claim.

been shopping lately? eaten at a restaurant? bought a house or a car? why do you think prices keep going up? this isn't some mysterious thing being done. rich people didn't get rich accidently; they don't stay rich because they absorb all of the costs of labor and materials. 

46 minutes ago, Tank said:

been shopping lately? eaten at a restaurant? bought a house or a car? why do you think prices keep going up? this isn't some mysterious thing being done. rich people didn't get rich accidently; they don't stay rich because they absorb all of the costs of labor and materials. 

That's ok. We'll just use the government to fix prices! Except for white people

Lol, you know I’m not even 100% sure that it actually is fake.  But man it’s pretty suspect.  this is the 1st thread I saw calling it out a couple of days ago.  If it is actually true that her campaign made pretend black barbershops to solicit black male support it is hilarious.  

Buttigieg plagiarizing Obama’s speech and doing the orchestrated black out thing as far as I’m concerned was the most cringe thing.  I don’t think it was funny.  But maybe others would think it’s appropriate for the most funny list. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

21 hours ago, Adam said:

Welp no shot at Florida. 

Nothing he said was harmful at all. The media is just desperate to find anything they can criticize him about.

Bernie is in a virtual tie with Trump right now in Florida.

Besides Cubans vote Republican anyway, how do you think an empty suit like Rubio keeps getting elected?