• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Democratic Field

50 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Ya but I do believe in the philosophy.  The conservatives have never ever done anything about the deficit boogeyman you keep crying about.  They just funnel more and more to the military and the huge business interests.  Deny it.  Go ahead.  You’d be fucking wrong.  That is objectively all that ever happens with conservative government.   I don’t really give a shit that you guys call me an idiot for thinking that maybe that money should start getting funneled  to social services that help people instead.  To large national projects that build things.  Fine.  And yes I know.  Now comes the part about how the government fucks up everything the takers stealing from producers.  It’s all horse shit.  

The 23T and growing national debt is not a boogeyman and sooner rather than later kicking the can down the road isn't going to cut it.  As far as crying about it hardly and I've never denied it as I've pointed out multiple times on this board that deficit spending has been a way of life for four decades now which both parties deserve blame for.  If we're going to pigeonhole a conservative government then we can do the same for a progressive one which is a big reason Trump got elected.  8 years of hearing about how we had to care about every small segment of the population and the victim mentality then in late 2016 when the shoe is on the other foot we see that it's all bullshit because most of those people were only accepting when it was something or someone they agreed with.  Trump is an absolute chud but since he got elected the only thing the other side has done is try and get him out of office with no real plan or platform which is the same thing Trump did when it came to healthcare because he had no viable plan.  Trump was the unfortunate response to 8 years of Obama and now we're seeing the response to Trump is swinging farther the other way. 

The government is an inefficient bloated bureaucracy with multiple agencies that are redundant and instead of cutting those agencies they only continue to grow.  If you want to vote them more power believing they have your best interest in mind that's your right but frankly I don't buy it from either side.  As I've said before I don't care how the government spends what it does I just want them to do it without deficit spending, raising taxes and crushing the middle class.  Get rid of Trump's tax cuts, make everyone have some skin in the game and pay federal income taxes, get rid of tax loopholes so corporations pay taxes and live within our means instead of bankrupting future generations to buy votes and toe the party line which both parties do.  Social programs and safety nets should absolutely be there but they shouldn't breed generations of people who it becomes a way of life for.  Both sides are content making voters more dependent on them and that's exactly what Sanders is pushing.

54 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Ya but I do believe in the philosophy.  The conservatives have never ever done anything about the deficit boogeyman you keep crying about.  They just funnel more and more to the military and the huge business interests.  Deny it.  Go ahead.  You’d be fucking wrong.  That is objectively all that ever happens with conservative government.   I don’t really give a shit that you guys call me an idiot for thinking that maybe that money should start getting funneled  to social services that help people instead.  To large national projects that build things.  Fine.  And yes I know.  Now comes the part about how the government fucks up everything the takers stealing from producers.  It’s all horse shit.  

As a conservative this is my gripe with the GOP. Fiscally they are the same as big government democrats. The only difference is what they want to spend our money on and control. The ONLY thing either party cares about is maintaining their power. 

16 minutes ago, Adam said:

I can’t see a scenario in which a good person would covet arguably the most powerful position in the world. Defies logic

Covet is a strong word. Hillary "coveted" the position, and yes she's a demigorg c*ntbeast.

I'm not going to say something like "Bernie just wants to make the country better" because I'd get laughed at (and rightfully so). But I don't think he cares about power, at least not now. That could change, certainly, but IMO he does have honest intentions with the candidacy.

And he's a good person for what he has done in the past. Certainly a much better person than the likes of Trump, Bush, and the Clintons. 

2 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Covet is a strong word. Hillary "coveted" the position, and yes she's a demigorg c*ntbeast.

I'm not going to say something like "Bernie just wants to make the country better" because I'd get laughed at (and rightfully so). But I don't think he cares about power, at least not now. That could change, certainly, but IMO he does have honest intentions with the candidacy.

And he's a good person for what he has done in the past. Certainly a much better person than the likes of Trump, Bush, and the Clintons. 

Ok

33 minutes ago, Jason said:

As a conservative this is my gripe with the GOP. Fiscally they are the same as big government democrats. The only difference is what they want to spend our money on and control. The ONLY thing either party cares about is maintaining their power. 

It's the fundamental flaw with democracy. Nothing to stop you from voting your constituents more stuff. It's always on the other guys to tighten the belt. Just about the only thing any president in my lifetime has done was to pass legislation buying shit for people who will support them politically. The first guy who decides to say no isn't getting any votes.

1 minute ago, Jason said:

I think the sexualization of young kids is a problem. That's just me though and most here probably disagree. Also this was obviously staged 

2 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Being gay or straight isn't a sexual desire. I had my first crush when I was 8. Sex wasn't a thing, I just liked her for some reason.

I imagine this kid has a crush on a male classmate.

4 hours ago, Fireball said:

The current guy in there is after all the power he can usurp and then put it all in his hands alone and yet 45% of the country is gung-ho for that.  MAGA's sure seem to think he has earned the right to take all the power he needs under the guise of he is doing it all for them. 

Yep, that is part of my point

5 hours ago, Blarg said:

It's not about the hours and I can't remember the year I didn't average about 30% more in earings through overtime. But I never stayed with a sub standard wage job when better were available. 

You are similar to my uncle that stayed in Helena, Montana, refusing to leave for better job opportunities even though he knew he was shut out of radiology once the hospital he worked for closed its doors.

He spent the rest of his years raising a family on seasonal rotating low paying jobs. Nice guy, always had a refrigerator in the basement full of beer and would literally go without to throw a pig roast for extended family and friends a couple times a year. 

But he would not leave Helena even though my dad would send him pages of the Los Angeles Times with two full pages of ads for Radiology technicians. We choose our own fate sometimes. 

Currently my brother can't seem to fill all of the factory worker jobs at his work in Arizona. The pay is above average but there seems to be a lack of people to fill the positions so there is a lot of overtime. There is also room for people to learn a skill and move up but I guess it requires someone to want it. Just a thought in case geriatric care becomes boring. 

I am sorry but how can you make these comments to someone you don’t even know?

3 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

I can agree these bastards need to fix the debt on both sides.

2 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

Bernie is definitely a good person, but whether that continues while he's in office remains to be seen. All I know is he's fought for civil rights for over 50 years so he's down with the brown.

Also, another funny thing for you contards: I fully supported John Kasich in the R primaries. If he was the nominee I may have even voted for him. Don't agree with a lot of his policies but I would have taken him over Hillary or Trump easily.

Bernie has 3 houses. If his desire is to help people, lead the way and give one away. He could have already lifted one family out of poverty and set the example. We often confuse conservatives to mean all things Republican. There isn't more than a handful of true conservatives. Kasich is a big gov liberal in an elephant suit